bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I'm only 5 DPO but I am not thinking positive anymore. After the pains I had last night and now a .5 degree drop in my temp this morning. I am guessing that AF will be here in 5 days. Ugh...

annie- sprout flipped back over after about 15 minutes and was back to kicking down low again.

army- no reason to feel down, hun. :hugs: maybe it's an implantation dip...

I just drank the drink!! I liked it :) it was Yummie

what flavor did you get?

all i've heard about that drink is how awful it is! :shrug:

i'm off to work for a few hours. will check in when i get back.

annie- when do you expect to get the test results?

I got orange flavor!!

Im so fucking light headed and weak!!! My face is pale!!!

Hope you are OK Annie! :hugs: the Glucose tests sounds insane. I think I am going to skip it (apparently it's actually not mandatory). I feel like ANYONE would go through some major blood sugar swings after doing that!

Also, I have heard of lots of healthy women who failed the glucose test and did NOT have gestational diabetes. So don't worry if you don't "pass". I'm sure everything is fine either way!

My dr made me do it... I thought it was mandatory I think in the states it is .. :shrug:

i'm sorry you didn't feel well. how are you feeling now? did they tell you when your results?

Well my knees are killing me. Still have hot flashes, lots of gas, and now I swear I sweat 2x easier than before. According to a few websites those last 3 are all pregnancy symptoms but I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

Fx sweetie!! I hope it's ur month!

Bex~ I still feel weak n light headed n nauseated n I have softer than normal bowels maybe I'm caught something?

My drink was cold they only have orange and it tasted like orange crush but with a lot of sugar in it... I didn't mind it at all!!
But Im almost sure I have gd

army- you're definitely not even close to out yet! and you know you've got some fabulous cheerleaders here cheering that little blastocyst on!

annie- try not to worry over the results. you don't necessarily have gd. i'm sure something with that much sugar in it would make anyone feel a bit off!

well- tomorrow is my first official day back at work. we have meetings all day tomorrow and all day monday, then the kids return on tuesday.

but on a much more fun note, our furniture is coming tomorrow! i can't wait to start working on it! we're having some close friends from out of town this weekend, so that should be fun too.

Wow hi bex how is work going?
It must suck to be back at work :(

Well my calves were killing me last night and got only 45 minutes of sleep before the baby woke up. I might give in and test on Monday.

Test hunnie!!!

Fx for u !!!

Just schedule my 3d/4d ultra sound 29th at 2pm ..got to drink 6-8 bottles of water a day a week before and bring my last ultra sound pic to prove I'm going to a dr.. I lost 2 of them though :(

I only have the one that says she is a girl would that work? Lol

hi girls!

work was sooo tiring. i woke up at 2 this morning, didn't get back to sleep until 5, got up at 6:30, then worked from 7:30-4:00. i'm exhausted!!!!

annie- that's so exciting about your u/s. i can't wait to see how much bentlie has grown! i think i probably already drink about 10 glasses of water a day. if i don't keep hydrated i feel really yucky. i've always been that way.

army- can't wait for you to test!!!! i hope this is your month. i can't wait to see your b-FAT-p!!!!!! :happydance:

I only drank a bottle today..
I really should try to drink 3 a day but ughh lol..

Wow I bet ur exshauted atleaat the week end is here!!

Yea my mom n dad r coming down on the 28-30 to stay with us and go to ultra sound so I'm happy!!

She has been so active today :) its not hard still fills like pokes n sometimes bubbles!!

Both my nipples r leaking too and my right one is playing catch up with my left on.. Woke up this morning and my shirt was soaked!!! Ewww

that's great about your parents visiting. how exciting. we're almost done putting the crib together. we had to take a break midway through because we have guests this weekend. think we'll work on it a little more this morning.

i haven't had any leakage yet-- thank goodness!

i got up totally panicked because sprout hardly moved at all yesterday. i think maybe i was just too busy to notice or s/he was just lulled to sleep by all my running around because now that i'm up (at 5am on a saturday, of course), i'm getting all kinds of pokes and jiggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->