bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yay ur getting closer n closer hunnie!!!
Yea I notice if I don't relax all day I barely feel her..
So we r going to pick up two golf carts one is just for parts one has no battery's and we r gonna redo them and customize them and then maybe sell them for 5000 but lance wants to keep it for bentlie..

I been up since 7am lance bought me breakfast and I had a half of cup of coffee!! :)

I'm so glad u got ur baby bed in !!!

oh how sweet! that was so nice of lance to bring you breakfast!!!!

i can't wait to finish the crib today!!!

I ate breakfast and we fell back asleep bc weather was horriable now we gettin ready to go get golf carts in mississippi

:happydance: crib is assembled!!!!! woohoo!!!! :happydance:

how far do you have to drive to get the carts?

We was gonna drive 1 hr but he fuc*ing sold them!! I'm so mad!! We was walking out the house!!

Well I am confused. I have had tons of EWCM for two days. We BD'd last night to be safe.

duh. of course you are. pregnancy brain. have you seen a thermal shift already?

thanks :) we have a little more decorating to do, but it's getting pretty close now.

I dont use FF for temping so therefore I dont know how to post it. My temps are weird because of insomnia and not going to sleep until 2-3 a.m. It didnt even establish a coverline for me!

exxc, I am 8 dpo now. I am thinking of testing on Tuesday which would be 10 dpo.

well, i guess just keep paying attention to the signs your body gives you like you've been doing. you're gonna catch that eggy this month come hell or high water!!!! :thumbup:

still can't wait to see your tests! second like, here you come!

Thanks for the positivity Bexxc. I am 60% sure I am pregnant. My two successful pregnancies were both conceived in August so I'm hoping the same for this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->