bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

must be a fertile month for you guys! fx'd that it stays lucky for you!

you've all been pretty quiet today. everyone doing ok? :flower:

I'm fine. Just fighting my usual insomnia. Trying to keep entertained until i am tired. how are you?

i feel your pain, hun. it took me forever to fall asleep last night. today should be fun after only 5 hours of sleep. i have a 4 hour seminar on unconscious bias in the classroom and then who knows what for the rest of the afternoon. :wacko: then i've got to struggle through the evening without napping so i won't have this same problem tonight.

Hi ladies!! I'm not fighting insomnia I'm fighting back pain !! It hurts so bad!! But I got to do clothes n unload dish washer and then I'm gonna use a heating pad .. It's throbbing

:hugs: try to do some stretches. what to expect as some exercises/stretches you can do specifically for back pain. maybe that would help a little.

i'm on a quick "break" from work, so i'm in my classroom for about an hour setting things up. off to make some copies for tomorrow...

Well today is day 3 of having EWCM still which confuses me but I am on Wednesday and Saturday. I am pretty sure I am pregnant but have no proof yet.

Well it's official I have gd I have to do a three hour test now..

army- have you tried testing yet??? keeping fx'd for ya!

annie- i'm sorry :hugs: what happens after the 3 hour test? is that just to measure the severity?

No she said if I do have them they r gonna monitor me closely and send me to a nutritionist ... I'm not sure what monitoring me means ? More ultra sounds bloods I'm not sure.. I got to go pick up my work order in the morning and then head to hospital.. For 3 hours.. I am thinking bout bringing my iPad but I'm not sure people gonna clown me lmao

i would definitely bring the ipad! who cares what anyone else thinks. i wouldn't want to sit around there for 3 hours with nothing to do. when i have my gtt i'm at the very least going to bring my kindle.

Yea guess ur right I have the netflix app and I can watch movies.. Make sure I don't forget my ear phones :)

Army it's Monday did u test?

I tested an hour ago and BFN. Still going to take another on Wednesday and probably Saturday.

it's still pretty early. plenty of time for that second line to show up!

Yea I agree keep testing!!,!, don't give up sweetie!

I'm starving I didn't like supper and I cook this often and I just didn't like it so it's now 10:20 and Im bout to eat a personal pizza!,, I'm so hungry plus I have To fast at midnight

i've totally been there. there are several recipes i used to make all the time that i just can't eat anymore. it's so weird. i thought that would go away after first try, but i still find certain foods downright icky to even think about.

Yea it was crazy...

How hard r sprouts kicks?

Mines never got any harder??

they've stayed more or less the same for the last two weeks or so. the really hard ones make my belly shake a little visibly and you can feel them a little from the outside, but most of them aren't that hard.

well, today's the first real test of my feet and back. it's going to be a looooooooooooooooooooong day for me. the kids come back to school and then i have birth prep class for 3 hours tonight. i'll check in this afternoon if i can. have a great day, ladies!

Good luck Bex!!!!

So im at the hospital I had to drink two bottles and draw blood and then every hour I have to draw more blood till 12 and guess what the Internet is down!!! So now what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->