bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Hope everything goes well Bexxc. That sucks Annie! Well I took an OPK for kicks this morning and it came back positive. I hope I see two lines tomorrow!

Hi ladies, just popping in for a quick hello.

Annie, sorry to hear you failed the 1 hour test, but i was actually reading something last night that said that many women fail the 1-hour test and then pass the 3-hour test. So don't worry too much about it at this point! And most of all, don't blame yourself. Our bodies are odd things and pregnancy definitely makes things more wacky than usual!

Bexxc, I can't believe you're back in tHe classroom already! In Canada most people don't start up at school again until the day after Labor day! Good luck to you in this busy first week. Make sure Morgan gives you lots of Footrubs!

Army momma, I'm excited for you! I hope the next time I come back on here there will be good news from you :) EWCM is a good sign. Are you certain you have ovulated? Could be a late O (with my 35 day cycles I don't usually ovulate until 21 dpo)? I was also one of the ladies who got EWCM-like cm after O in my pregnancy cycles. But for me it is usually cloudy or more gummy rather than clear. Not sure if that helps at all... But either way, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Well, we are currently in Whitehorse, Yukon. Way up north! We have already been through some areas of the Yukon and down to Haines, Alaska, where we took a ferry to Skagway, Alaska. It's so beautiful up here! We really like it in Whitehorse too, now Jamie wants to try and move here. LOL. I would though. Beats where we are living right now! Long winters but the wilderness is so beautiful, and there is a lovely culture in the city here.

As for the pregnancy, so far so good! 6 1/2 weeks now, symptoms are pretty minimal (which is normal for this stage for me)... Mainly just swollen/sore bbs, and fatigue...been sleeping 9-11 hours every night. Also reallllly frequent urination (requesting a lot of pull-overs on the driving days... Lol), and occasional waves of nausea/food cravingsor aversions. No bleeding or spotting. Yay! I am still trying to stay positive... It feels hard to believe that this one could be my sticky baby after everything that's happened.... But I am trying really really hard to give this baby the benefit of the doubt and all my positive energy.

Hi hope- awe I'm so jealous wish I was there wit you!! I heard its beautiful up there.. I just know that this is gonna be a sticky baby!!!! Hang in there

Army- u should take a preggo test if u had a + opk it means two things either ur ovulating now and get bding are ur preggo.. So u need to follow up with a preggo test!!

So I'm just got home.. The last two sticks they did to draw blood hurt a bit I'm bruised now prolly bc my arm was so sore!! I was starving so I got my a grilled chicken sandwhkch n tots from sonic I was sooo hungry!!!

Now im sitting here on sofa about to go crawl in our new bed we bought last night :)

It was onsale for the mattress it was 1000 we got it for 400 bc it was discountied .. I slep really nice last night n now I'm pooped and weak too

No wat I'm sayin is if ur preggo n it's showing up on opk then it should show up on preggo test.. Dang!! I was just being supportive

Sorry, I am impatiently doing a hair treatment right now. I am not wanting to sit still. Thanks for the support.

oh i am soooooo tired. my feet are SCREAMING! just wrapping things up and getting ready for work tomorrow, then it's off to grab some food and head to birth prep.

sorry the internet was down, annie :( how lame. that must have been totally boring. when will these results be in?

Couple days I'm assuming prolly bye Friday..
The Internet was down when I first for there but it ended up coming ulback up so I watched 2 episodes of family guy and one esp of law n ordere and then the last hour I played bingo lol

It's 7:15 and we already ate supper I cleaned the kitchen half ass :/ and had my bathe now we r laying in bed.. We both r pooped!!

The sun is really getting to lance he has been coming home daily with head aches !!!

There is no point to really clean my house yet bc lance still has to put up a book shelf n a end table n it's In the living room.. So when he gets done with that prolly Thursday I'll clean up top to bottom..
Plus I been feeling under the weather. COld fatigue sore throat my jaw really really hurts when I bite down n when I push on my ear!!
It's. Not the side the tooth was pulled from either

The pain in your teeth might be from grinding your teeth at night unconsciously. I had TMJ (temporary lock jaw) my freshman year of high school. Couldnt open my mouth wider than 1.5 inches for over 6 months. I still get pain if I grind my teeth during sleep or chew on gum for too long.

Holy cow! I just took another OPK for the heck of it and it is 2x darker than the control line. I swear its so dark purple its almost black! I will take and post a pic in a minute. Still going to test tomorrow!

That's crazy!! I'm starting to think maybe ur Oing? + opk with ewcm ??? Possiably?

I thought it was that to but it's only one side n my ear hurts when I push on the hole.. Maybe it's a ear ache? I have no clue..

Post pic

Here it is: One a few inches away and a closer pic too.

Attachments

• IMG_4816.jpg
    IMG_4816.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4818.jpg
    IMG_4818.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
It is possible. This is the time around where I O'd last cycle. However the thing that makes me think I O'd 10 days ago was that I had spotting the day after my O pain so I thought I was having ovulation spotting. I don't think you can have that spotting without ovulation.

No sweetie I spotted threw out my cycle just because.. Well now I know it was from my polyp ..

I usually always spotted after sex..

That's def a + opk!! If I was u I would get baby dancing!!! That with the ewcm is a clear indicator ur fertile!!!!

Sometimes u can spot for no reason.. Like I said I spotted randomly but never around O...

Have u had bd time las couple days including today?

We Bd'd on Sunday night but the last two nights he's been pissy so he didnt want sex.

annie- maybe you have a sinus infection. i get jaw pain when my sinuses are really blocked.

army- my first clue that i might be pregnant was a super dark opk. my opks when i o are usually as dark as, but not darker than, the control line. the day i got my pos. hpt i had taken an opk first and it was suuuuuuper dark! can't wait til your next test!!!

i'm so tired this morning. we didn't get home until almost 10 last night. i can't believe it's already time to go back to work!!!

hope you ladies have a wonderful day!

U poor thing Bex!!!
The weekend is Comin soon!!

Army did u test?

i can't wait for the weekend! sleeping past 5:15 will be a real treat! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members