bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

well, i guess that's better than a bfp and getting af. at least you've still got a shot!

Yea I agree wit Bex u still have a shot and get bd !!! Ur not out just yet!!!

Our living room completely empty and just shampooed!! Carpet is so soft n fluffy!!!!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/43F596CD-B311-4A78-83FF-74FD0A484389-755-00000076465160BC.jpg

Our new furniture will be in Friday.. I wish it was tomorrow though

how exciting! i can't wait to see how it all looks!

good morning, girls! i'm about to start another workday and just wanted to pop and in and say i'm thinking of you guys before things get hectic. luckily every thursday is a minimum day in our district so we can have the afternoons for professional development, so the kids get out at 12:50. that means two less hours i have to be on my feet today. the trade-off is i have to sit through two hours of staff meetings/training, but i'll take it right now!

sprout has really upped his/her kicking game over the last couple days. i don't notice it much when i'm up moving around in my classroom (the movement probably puts him/her right to sleep), but second i sit down it's like a little baby rave in there! i definitely haven't had any problems with insomnia since going back to work. i just pass right out at bedtime. it's awesome! i only got up once to pee last night! of course, that's probably the broken classroom air conditioner dehydrating the wee out of me, but what can ya do?

i hope you girls have a lovely day! i'll check in later.

Hi Bex yea I'm excited too :)

Well lance just called me and they evacuated that swamp where he was working at this morning. Bc a killer is on the loss the guy shot to cops this morning at a plant and he was just a random person!! Wow!!!

Bex that's Awsome about every Thursday!! I'm 25 weeks today!!

Bentlie been very active too :)

Well temping confirmed that I ovulated yesterday. Going to try and BD for two more nights (we Bd'd 2 days before ovulation and day of). Testing on the 27th!

Army hate to say it but told ya!!
I'm glad u got some good bd in!!

I have baked choc chip cookies n peanut butter cookies I added food. Coloring!! Look

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/64B71856-99FB-4088-8D50-79D5A375D681-755-000001A863E8F90E.jpg

It official I have gestional diabetes..
Wesdnay I got to go to nutritionist at 8:30 in the morning she is gonna give me a diet to follow and a sugar meter and I have to check. Blood sugar when I wake up and then 2 hours after I eat and then I bring in all my records to my dr appt

army- hooray for confirmed o!!!!! can't wait for the 27th to see some good lines!

annie- happy 25 weeks! the cookies are adorable! sorry about your diagnosis. i'm sure the nutritionist will help you get things under control so you don't need insulin injections.

i'm just on a quick break at work. i have to wrap things up and prep for tomorrow so i can head home!

it's really exhausting right now because i'm not used to being on my feet and walking around for eight or nine hours a day...and i weigh around 25 extra lbs, but i'll get used to it after another week or two. there's a girl at work who i used to mentor that's due november 30, so at least i have someone to gripe to about my achy feet! :haha:

Awe how Awsome!! She is due day after me!!!

Anyone said anything bout ur bump?

yeah- i get rubbed a lot and all the kids want to hug my stomach! :haha:

you must be really excited about your furniture coming tomorrow. what time are you expecting the delivery?

11-12 I'm excited I'm eating a apple watching lance put together my accent tables

how nice :) i put together most of our baby furniture myself. i love morgan, but he's not very handy and i wanted to make sure it was done correctly.

LMFAO that's to funny I no how to do it but lance likes to do things like that

as far as the crystal light goes, i'm not really sure. i don't think that fake sweeteners are great for pregnancy to begin with. i know anything with aspertame is a no-no. maybe just stick to water for now and ask your nutritionist. when is your appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->