bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

here's some additional info on crystal light just fyi :)

https://www.livestrong.com/article/413874-what-are-the-ingredients-of-crystal-light/

Thank you.
I didn't think it had asptine in it..
Weird..

I'm gonna stick to water... Eww

My appt is wen at 8:30am

i know...i get tired of water, too. i usually have a glass of fortified oj in the morning and then i force myself to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. if i get really desperate for something with a little flavor, i mix a little pomegranate juice into some sparkling water.

What about welchs grape juice? I'm sure thats full of sugar

yeah- most juices have quite a bit of sugar. like i do with the pomegranate juice, you could just make it mostly sparkling water and add a little juice just to get the flavor.

Hmmm.. U know the sparkling waterthat is carbonated? I'm sure that's full of sugar too.. Bc I really like sparkling water and grape juice but there both out

i buy a brand called la croix. it's just water and carbonation. there are no sweeteners or anything else in it. then i just top it off with a little bit of juice. i don't know if it's available where you are, but it might be worth looking for if you're sick of plain water. i'm sure your nutritionist will have some better suggestions.

aspertame is some horrible artificial sweetener that is supposed to cause cancer or something. my ob's office recommends avoiding anything with aspertame as an ingredient.

the la croix water is available on amazon if you can't find it there. they don't have the plain kind available, but they have some flavored ones. it's all natural flavoring. if i can't find the plain at the store, i usually buy the lemon one...makes a great mixer.

btw i'm sure any brand of all natural sparkling water is fine- that's just the one our grocery store happens to carry. just check the ingredient list.

Yea Im gonna have to check for it...

Crazy huh!!

Man I keep having this horriable pain on my side like its a contraction but I'm not sure it burns like fire

yikes! that sound painful. i thought bh contractions were just supposed to feel like pressure. i didn't think they burned. could it be round ligament pain? when's your next appt with your ob? maybe you can ask about it then? or if it's too far away, maybe you should call and ask.

NO my bh contractions burn and my stomach gets super tight!!! My OB appt is next Monday it had stopped for now.. I promise when u have ur first bh u will know it makes me scream a bit n tense up :/

If Bh contractions hurt and make you want to scream, be ready for real constraction when they come every 1-5 minutes and last for a minute. Mine were always in my back which is far worse than having mostly front pain.

glad your contractions stopped. our childbirth class teacher said that being dehydrated can cause contractions, so make sure you're getting plenty of water. you'll probably need more than 8 servings since it's hot.

Yea ur teacher is right bc our dr told me the same thing:)
Our furniture arrived I love it!!!
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/6F632F9F-95E5-40E0-AAB8-2A4ABB070B05-755-000002AB06942715.jpg

i think it looks really great!!!! it's a great contrast with the walls and the carpet, so the brown really stands out! i can't believe how perfectly everything fits into that space. it's like it was designed to go there!

Thank you!! I love it .. But my damn recliner bye the haul way is hitting the wall.. So now I'm aggravated and it looks uneven

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->