bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

oh i didn't even think of that. can you just angle it a little more or does that make it look awkward?

I have no clue what to do I have tired putting it straight it looks weird and I dunno what to do now.. I'm gonna wait and not lean back untill i fix it :( I'm gonna have to think about it :)

i'm sure you'll figure out a way that works eventually. i understand your frustration though. i hate it when i have something "set up" in my mind a certain way and then it just doesn't work out like that for some reason.

it felt so good to sleep in until 8 this morning! oh my gosh! it's unbelievably fabulous!!!

Well yesterday was 2 DPO and I had a .6 drop in temp but luckily today it shot back up by .8. Yesterday I felt horrible and nauseous all day and today isnt much better. I dont know whats going on with my stomach.

:hugs: i'm sorry you're not feeling well, army. i hope you're not coming down with something.

Good morning! So glad u slept late Bex! I'm just waking up n the weather is horriable!!!!! So I'm bout to eat Raman noodles and cuddle wish lance was home :) lol

i just had some oj and toast. i'm gonna get up in a few minutes and start cleaning. i was really tired after work this week, so i didn't get as much done in the afternoons as i normally would!

That's very understandable!!
I cleaned top to bottom yesterday so I'm off today

i'm so jealous!!! i'd like a day off! :haha: okay. getting off my ass now!

taking a break to have a little snack! morgan bought me some peaches and they are so sweet and juicy! yum! trying to get the majority of my housework done before it gets too hot! back to it!

So I started bleeding!! In the toliet an on toliet paper.. I got dressed and rushed to the er and they rushed me to labor n delivery ASAP I didn't even wait in the waiting room!! It just so happened my OB that I see was on call so she came in they started hooking monitors on my belly and blood pressure cuffs and I monitored me for bout a hr well then my dr came back in n checked my cervix and she said they were still high n closed! So I'm waiting for my discharge paper to go home she told me I can drink crystal light and power aid zero since I'm gd and she also told me to go home and rest with feet up and I'm gonna bleed again since she checked me.. I go back n see her next Monday and if I bleed r cramp again to call r r come back to hospital!! Thank the good lord my little baby girl is okay!! I had a lot of blood too!!!

wow, annie! that must have been terrifying! i'm so sorry. are you feeling okay now? do they have any idea what caused it? would your polyp cause that much bleeding? oh my gosh...a thousand :hugs: are they going to put you on bed rest?

Thank you so much!! She didn't mention anything about bed rest.. She told me since my cervix r high m closed then it was most likely my polyp.. Remember at like 8 weeks when I was passing huge clots of blood and the polyp caused that so I guess the polyp can be a real bitch..

I was really scared bc I haven't felt her move all day and then the bleeding when I got her hooked up to monitors she started going crazy and flipping out!! I laughed bc I was in such relief!!

My dr told me if I ever saw bright red blood to come into

yeah- i had forgotten that you were passing clots early on. i guess it was the polyp. i'm sure you'll be glad to say goodbye that that after all the trouble it's caused! i wonder if the contractions you'd been having were somehow irritating your polyp. whatever it was, i'm so happy everything's okay. definitely take it easy for at least a day or two. :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Annie OMG I am so sorry you have been through that!! I am really glad everything is OK. It has just been a terrible time for you with this polyp. I know it will all be worth it in the end.

Well I am back from my trip. It was totally awesome and wonderful. I have good news and bad news though...

The good news is that OH is now DF :happydance: he booked a surprise floatplane trip (private) all around the BC/Alaska mountains...we landed at a lookout point and he got on his knee :cloud9:

However, this joy has been slightly ruined...I went for my beta yesterday when I got home (doc wanted to do one more before U/S). Didn't get the results right away. Then yesterday and this morning I was getting funny/strong side cramping which was really kind scaring me (ectopic) so we went to emergency this morning. The doctor did a physical exam and said there are NO signs of an ectopic and that my uterus is the right size for 7-ish weeks. BUT, he looked up my beta results from yesterday and they are only 1184 :cry: I am beside myself....soooo sad.... they don't have an ultrasound tech in on weekends so I have to go in first thing Monday morning and bring my requisition. It's an emergency form so the doctor said they should be able to get me in within the week (and of course if anything gets worse to come in again). So I will know more later. But for now I think the fate is in the numbers. 1184 is far too low. It's too low for 7 weeks and the doubling time is way too slow (I think I calculated something like 164 hours). Ugh. I should be happy but I'm just a wreck... :cry::cry::cry: 4 M/Cs in a year?????

wow, hope. i just don't know where to start. i'm so excited about your engagement!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: what a wonderful vacations surprise.
but i'm so sorry that things are not going as expected with your pregnancy. :hugs: surely this can't be happening again. is there any way there could be a mistake with your betas?

Thanks, Bexxc....no matter what happens, its going to be a nice distraction to have a wedding to plan.

I don't think there could be any mistake. The doctor first came in and said they were either 1100 or 11,000...he couldn't remember so he went out and looked again and wrote them down. So I would feel pretty certain they are correct. *sigh*. The waiting is just the worst. :(

how frustrating that you couldn't just have a scan there and then. i'm kinda surprised they don't have someone there on the weekend. pregnancy emergencies could happen any time...guess things just work a little differently there.

Yeah...it's the small town thing. Definitely frustrating. I am really starting to hate this place for more reasons than one. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->