bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea me too.. But he said no.. So oh well..

what a poop!

ugh. i have all this homework to do and my lack of motivation knows no bounds! i'm so tired and i'm working way too slowly. i just want to curl up and take a nap. i DO NOT want to be writing a presentation right now.

Hi Ladies, just read through the progression of this thread and it looks like a good handful of you are pregnant! When did you get your first positive? I will be about 9/10 days past tomorrow and I'm really really really tempted to take a test! It wouldn't be the strip tests though, whatever is at my nearest drugstore (I usually test with First Response). My nipples have been getting progressively sore over the last 4 days.

Thanks!

i got my bfp @ 9dpo with a wondfo. it was something like 3rd urine of the day but i hadn't had anything to drink yet, so i think i was still pretty concentrated. i hadn't planned on testing that day...or really at all that cycle.

Welcome as!!

I got my first possiable bfp with a wondfo at 10dpo and I tested at 11 dpo with first response and there was a beautiful line...

I feel great today... Boobs r sore but what's new.. No cramps spotting very light and I think I'm getting a nasty yeast infection... Ughhh.. I don't know what I can take so I'm gonna rough it out till tomorrow and see what my dr says...

Bex take u a nap and get refreshed then do the paper once u wake up...

i feel like i might be getting a yeast infection too...eeeew!

it's a beautiful day here and i just took a lovely walk around the neighborhood with dh and my in-laws' big yellow lab, lucy.

i did take a nap before i finished my paper. naps are my best friend lately!!!

u/s tomorrow, annie!!!! i'm so excited to hear about your progress. hopefully we'll have a good pic to post of our u/s on tues.

hope you're all well!!!! :hugs:

Thank you!!! I just got back from the local bar although I sat outside in the patio and we had a adult Easter egg hunt it was really nice I won like ten things. Me and dh had fun.... Yea I'm so ready tomorrow I guess i just really wanna know either way... Kwim

Had a temp dip today and caved and tested. Negative. How lucky you were to find out so early!

oh that sounds really fun! i've just been working on homework since we got back from our walk. i had a ton of reading to get through! and i had to nap of course. what time is your u/s tomorrow?

Omg there was a heart beat!!! 130bpm!!!!! Yay I'm due nov 29 and I'm 6w4w

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Annie! Now I just hope mine goes okay tomorrow!

Bex thank u so much!!!!!! It will sweetie I'm praying for u!!!!!!!

Awe shy Sam that's so cute!!!

My baby's heart rate was 120 not 130 sorry!!

Bex how was ur appt?

my scan was AMAZING :cloud9:
baby is measuring at 8 weeks and looking perfect
heart rate was 166. i cried like a little kid when we heard it. it was so beautiful!
at my parents' house now, but will scan in pics when i get home this evening.

LADIES!

I am so happy for both of you!! I was away over the weekend and was following all the new posts on my phone (just not responding as I *hate* typing on my phone). Annie I am so thrilled that everything has turned out for you despite all the spotting! great news.

Bexxc, sooooo happy to hear you had a *more than perfect* scan. That is fantastic. Looking forward to your scan pics!!

Hope ~ thank u so much!!!!

Bex~ so happy ur scan went Awsome!!! I know it's amazing hearing there little heart beat... Ur heart beat was higher than mine mine was 120..

Annie- according to the old wives tale you're having a boy and I'm having a girl lol

lol, on ebay theres these things you piss on.. to find out if your having a boy or a girl lol x

i'd like you all to meet our babe!!!
https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/img029.jpg

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/img028.jpg

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/img030.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79