bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

you'll have to plug in your last 2 beta results and input the number of hours in between the tests. it should give you a doubling time

Yea it did.. But I just honestly dont lnow what it meant lmao.. Anyways Yeap so i just worried bc I thought it would be like 17000 but it's only 6000 so I dunno maybe it's slow riseing

what did it give you for your doubling time?

it's a slow rise, but remember, those are just averages and guidelines. it doesn't mean you won't have a healthy pregnancy

But it's. Suppose to be high rising? Right? What does slow rise mean? Is that bad?

Nvm I found it!! Very relieved!! Thanks

It is quite possible to have “slow to rise” hCG levels and go on to have a normal pregnancy. Again, you have to keep in mind that hCG levels are just estimates and each pregnancy is different. The actual numbers are not indicators of the probability of pregnancy complications but rather, the direction the numbers are going. Dropping hCG levels usually indicates a problem. Numbers that go rather high for the estimated gestation period can also indicate a problem such as molar pregnancy.

see...no sweat.
how are you feeling?

I'm okay sore boobs and nipples and I started noticing yesterday I getting queasy so I'm assuming morning sickness I got sick today prolly about 4 times..

I'm still spotting brown.. I just wish my spotting would stop!!! Please oh please stop.. Lol

How r u feeling?

okay. sore boobs on and off. having a little cramping and backache--makes me nervous but i'm trying not to dwell on it. guess i'll know more on tues at my u/s

Sorry for not being on much lately ladies. But I'm glad to hear that Annie you're feeling better. Bexxc, I know your ultrasound is going to go *fabulously*! I'm feeling the on and off tender thing a lot, too. Making me paranoid, but you hear so many stories about women experiencing the same thing, so you can't read too much into it. I feel you though. :hugs:

thanks for the encouragement. some days i feel great and i'm so positive i just know everything is okay. other days i'm so worried and i'm sure something is wrong. *sigh* i never knew i was such a worrier!

Oh, I know. Pregnancy brings out the worrier in all of us! After my first 2 experiences, I decided I was going to be super relaxed and stoic...yeah, that hasn't happened! I think it's just a taste of what life as a parent is going to be like :)

I've started feeling gross the past few days, mainly at night. Not anything extreme, more like a very mild seasickness. So even though the bbs are less tender/swollen, I'm trying to take encouragement in that. How I wish I had a heartbeat to go on! I have to wait until 9+1...

that is a long wait...i'm sorry. we'll all just have to keep each other company until then. i'm starting to think my back ache is from...well...erm...constipation. i got a little-uh- relief from that this morning and my cramps/backache seem to have gone away for now. now i just have to work on sleeping through the night!!!! but it's okay. i'll suffer pretty much anything to have this long-awaited little kiddo!

Yea we def gonna have to keep us busy untill Monday and Tuesday... Bexx I have a feeling ur baby is gonna be fine!!! Don't worry!!

I woke up with a lower back ache too maybe the way I sleep I'm not sure... My boobs are sore as well and I'm kinda queasy.. I'm doing Landry right now and it sux bc we r not home we in a camp ground...

I'm still spotting brown and I'm really just wishing it would freaking stop!!! Ughhh maybe it's my progesteone I dunno waiting on them result today are tomorrow

i hope so...boy- i thought ltttc was stressful. this is all just plain scary! hang in there ladies. we'll make it through this!

Why are y'all in a campground?

That's a good sign that you're feeling queasy. Hopefully your prog results come back with some good results - but yeah, at least you'll know either way!

i hope so...boy- i thought ltttc was stressful. this is all just plain scary! hang in there ladies. we'll make it through this!

Yep, TTC is just a small part of the battle, I think (or at least it was for us). We're lucky because we don't have much trouble getting pregnant (just keeping them). I couldn't imagine how tough ltttc is. :hugs:

it is a little scary to think that it took us two years to conceive and then what happens if...
but i'm trying not to look at that side of things.
i'm sure it's just as scary for you! i wish there were some test you could pee on every day to make sure everything is fine. i'd buy a wondfo-sized bag of those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->