bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

hi hopestruck...how are you feelin today? any better?

Hi girls, lovely thread! Congrats to all the BFPs :D

Just wondered what you thought of my chart, I had a drop at 8dpo, now 9dpo and tmp back up. I really want to test but will wait maybe til 11dpo?

looks good so far. it's hard to tell because you only have one other complete chart to compare it to (so you can't tell what your usual pattern is yet). but if it is an implantation dip, i'd say you'd be able to test around 11 to 12 dpo and get an accurate result. good luck!!!!

Just wondered what you thought of my chart, I had a drop at 8dpo, now 9dpo and tmp back up. I really want to test but will wait maybe til 11dpo?

Hi Ocean,

Well it's always impossible to tell just from a chart, but your intercourse pattern was really well timed and I'd say it's a good sign that your bbs are feeling tender. When I got pregnant on this last cycle I started feeling tender bbs around the same time. Here is my chart for reference:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3907ed

Thanks hun hope my temps stay up. Only second month of temping as I'm desperate now. Been relaxed ttc for 18 months and ttc actively for 4 months :(

Hi Ocean,

Well it's always impossible to tell just from a chart, but your intercourse pattern was really well timed and I'd say it's a good sign that your bbs are feeling tender. When I got pregnant on this last cycle I started feeling tender bbs around the same time. Here is my chart for reference:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3907ed

Thank you! That's v helpful :) we decided to relax this month and just dtd when we felt like it, turns out I ov earlier due to b vitamins so lucky we did as it was the perfect time! Ive had no symptoms this cycle except sore bbs for the last couple of days and mild cramps too. Tried not to obsess too much. I know that temp dips are common but I hope mine was implantation

i've posted mine in this thread a couple times, but here it is again.

My Ovulation Chart

all the ladies in ths thread know just how hard ttc can be. it hasn't come easy for any of us!

Thank you! That's v helpful :) we decided to relax this month and just dtd when we felt like it, turns out I ov earlier due to b vitamins so lucky we did as it was the perfect time! Ive had no symptoms this cycle except sore bbs for the last couple of days and mild cramps too. Tried not to obsess too much. I know that temp dips are common but I hope mine was implantation

Well this might just be your month! You may have noticed on my pregnancy chart (Feb 21) that we only dtd TWICE - 3 and 4 days before O - and still came out pregnant! So I think if the body is ready, it will happen.

What do your cramps feel like? Each cycle that I have been preg, I've had very specific type cramps, that feel very different from O pains and AF cramps.

i've posted mine in this thread a couple times, but here it is again.

My Ovulation Chart

Haha, you can tell all of us slightly insecure preggos - temping into the 5th week of pregnancy! I did the same thing this cycle ;)

all the ladies in ths thread know just how hard ttc can be. it hasn't come easy for any of us!

Truer words have never been said! And every struggle is a very different one, but I think we can all agree that it will all be worth it in the end :flower:

i'm such a doof...i still have to poas every now and then and i still have to temp every once in awhile to make sure all is still okay. insecure? hell yes!!!!! it took 22 months to get this kid in here and it's staying!!!!! :haha:

I know, just feel like it will never happen, always get bfn's starts to get you down

Well this might just be your month! You may have noticed on my pregnancy chart (Feb 21) that we only dtd TWICE - 3 and 4 days before O - and still came out pregnant! So I think if the body is ready, it will happen.

What do your cramps feel like? Each cycle that I have been preg, I've had very specific type cramps, that feel very different from O pains and AF cramps.:

Youre right, it will happen when its the right time :)

They remind me of AF cramps coming on, hard to explain really

I know, just feel like it will never happen, always get bfn's starts to get you down

:hugs: i know, hun. dh and i were trying for 22 months. we were waiting to start icsi when i got my bfp. i was so used to seeing stark white and we had resigned ourselves to needing medical intervention so when i actually saw another line i literally didn't know how to react to it. i don't think i even let myself be happy about being pregnant until yesterday when we heard a heartbeat.

:hugs: i know, hun. dh and i were trying for 22 months. we were waiting to start icsi when i got my bfp. i was so used to seeing stark white and we had resigned ourselves to needing medical intervention so when i actually saw another line i literally didn't know how to react to it. i don't think i even let myself be happy about being pregnant until yesterday when we heard a heartbeat.

:flower: that must've been amazing, big congratulations! X

Welcome ocean!!
Don't worry sweetie ur time will come we tried for exactly 1 yr I was going get clomid on April 9th then bam got pregnant I think what helped me is a lost 35 lbs and started working out...

Bex~ ur baby is so much bigger than mine... Wow ..

Hope* hi ya!!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/23d98a69.jpg

annie!!! i love the pic!!!

i'm sure in about a week when you're where i am now, your baby will be just as big. when i had my scan done at 5+4 (about 2 weeks ago), baby was just a thick line and a heart bulge. it is amazing how fast they grow!

Yes it's amazing!!! What do u think we should change our thread name too??? Any ideas???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->