bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i agree w/hope. definitely talk to the doc about this one. while the risk is much lower at that point, there unfortunately aren't any guarantees in this. i think that's what keeps us all so worried. thinking about you and hoping everything goes okay :hugs:

Thank y'all!!!

Dr came in and asked why I came to the er why I didn't go to my OB I said bc I'm 3 hours from my OB .. All there gonna do is blood work check betas and all that's and do a regular us.. And told me I need to follow up with my OB to do a vag..

Very up set hope us and bw give me some relieve

Can they see heart. Beat with regular us at 7 w 5d

I think they should be able to see the heartbeat, but I'm not sure. Stay positive! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the U/S goes well! :hugs:

i'm not really sure if that's too early or not...can you call your regular ob while you're waiting and make an appt. for later today? we switched to a new ob because my regular doc is an hour away. is there anyone closer to you that you can try?

No I can't.. I'm hoping since they saw heart beat at 6w4d vag that they gonna be able to see heartbeat today since I'm 7w5d

I just did a regular us and they coudlnt see anything and then they did a vag and they wouldn't let me hear the heartbeat bc I'm not suppose to hear it untill 2nd tri. He said the baby and heart it still there but I'm not aloud to hear it..

You're not ALLOWED to hear it? Wtf?! Sounds like they were extremely rude!

However - YAY that baby and heartbeat are still good!!! So glad to hear it :hugs:

that's reCOCKulous! you're not supposed to hear it til second tri???? who made up that rule? my fs let me hear the heartbeat and i was just under 8 weeks. they sound like braying asses! i hope you can get an appt. with your regular ob soon.

just got back from my appt. i wasn't scheduled for an ultrasound today, but our new ob was so sweet. he was totally understanding of how petrified we are and he did a quick u/s with his handheld to put our minds at ease. still in there with heart still beating away! :cloud9:

we have another u/s scheduled for the 25th. doc wants to nail down a more accurate due date since i have such long, irregular cycles.

here are some things he told me:
- the risk of m/c at this point is no more than 2%
- it is perfectly normal for your breasts to stop hurting around now. as the placenta begins to take over, they will naturally become less tender
-it is perfectly normal to feel a little crampy around now

Wow, wonderful Bexxc! Sounds like you have a gem of an OB. I'm so happy for you guys!

Good work on getting those questions answered!! :) I'm still slightly paranoid (well, for several reasons not least my previous 2 losses) but since my breast tenderness started to lessen around 6 weeks. BUT I am encouraged by his other point about the risk of M/C. I am hoping and praying with all of my heart that we have a heartbeat next week!

i get as anxious for all of your appointments as i do for my own :haha: there is going to be a lovely heart beating in there! it's gonna be so beautiful!

Wow bex wish I had ur ob what a dream!!!

Hope= sweetie I'm praying everything goes well..

My OB told me its up to me if I want to go in earlier than may 7th and I told her I would just keep that appt since my baby looked good today and if it gets worse bleeding cramping etc I'm gonna call n go in..
But at the er the us tech was really rude no heart for us preggo worrisome women..

But my baby is measuring 7w4ds and my app on my phone is measuring 7w5d so baby is going strong!!! The dr said there was a heart beat and baby was attached well...

Oh n my OB put me on pelvic rest

So is that my changes too less then 2%? Since hb was heard twice??

My dr told me I shouldn't spot after sex it's not normal I was like emm maybe for me it is if everything is okay with my baby!!!!!!

pelvic rest! :haha: sorry...i'm really immature for my age!

btw...my ob wanted to give me a pap smear today, but i was so gummed up with progesterone gel he couldn't do it :blush: how gross is that????

thankfully today was my last round with that gunk and he'll be able to do it next time.

So just wondering since we in a camp ground and now I'm on pelvic rest she said no sex and rest but I need to do Laundry tomorrow .. Dh said he will do it but that just isn't right...
So I'm wondering if I should just rest n let him to the clothes and I just cook a spahettie and rest are do yall think it would be okay to wash some dirty clothes? Lol sorry

i'm sure it won't kill dh to do a little laundry :winkwink: the doc told you to rest, so rest.

good morning, girls! how's everyone feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->