bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I agree with u bex.. Then tomorrow I do his uncles laundry he pays me so I have I do it :(.. I don't want to do it bc I have to lift on hi basket and all..

I'm feeling okay.. Just ate some ramen noodles still hungry lmao.. Boob r super sore today!!
Last night had nasueas and heartburn all night

Oh I don't know what I would do without you ladies!! Thank you so much for your constant encouragement. It means so much to me!!! :)

Bexxc - that's pretty funny about the pap! Oh the things we go through to have babies...

Annie - definitely get your DH to do the laundry! My OH does it all the time and it's awesome. :D

Well ladies, I think *may* have heard baby's heartbeat on the doppler (I bought one in my last pregnancy and just started using it this past week with this one). Obviously I'm not 100% sure, but I listened to a bunch of youtube videos (under the search term "fetal doppler 8 weeks"), and what I heard sounded exactly like that. Like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk3FkC9Xipw

Plus, in all the time I've spent listening before, I've never heard any sound like that in the past! I could hear my own heartbeat in the background and it was definitely going at a different pace, and much slower. I was pretty convinced. I hope and pray it was the real thing! I guess I'll find out next week :)

Hope if it's a lot faster then ur own heart beat pace than I would say Yeap u heard the little beans heart beat!!!

Well the spottig stopped but I decided to go ahead n do laundry and washed my sheets and my dogs and I spotted a little brown in my panties.. But that is from the ultra sound..

Okay I want to buy a Doppler but do y'all think it's worth it are is it more trouble than it's worth I'm scare if I don't feel it I'm gonna freak

Annie, if you think you might freak then don't get a doppler. Lol. It gives some women peace of mind and others more worry! I bought one on panic during my last pregnancy. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten one. Obviously its up to you, totally personal decision! I think if you're getting scans and have regular doc appts, there's no real reason to use one.

I gues ur right hope.. Wish u was next door so when I was worried I could run over there and here his little heart beat...

When do I get to find out te gender??

I just had a bm kinda had to strain .. Sorry tmi and I had a dark almost black blood clot it was pretty big wit a thin bit of red in should I go back to hospital ?

Oh Annie, I'm so sorry you are dealing with this! At this point, given that they just saw you yesterday and said everything was fine, I'd say try not to worry about it right now. As long as the blood looks old (which it sounds like it does), and you're not cramping, everything is most likely just fine in there. Still a drag though!

As for the sex - you usually find that out at the ultrasound that happens from 18-22 weeks :)

Thank u hopes I new I shouldn't have washed clothes n on my feet all day.. I'm lay down now though..

I'm just gonna keep a eye on it!!

sure is quite on here tonight... im goin to bed now... the spotting is really light.. im just upset bc i got to do more laundry tomorrow and clean his camper my dh uncle... UGHH

yeah...it is pretty quiet. my doc gave me a copy of what to expect, so after i finished my homework for the night i decided to peruse it a little. i've been a bit crampy today. i keep telling myself it's nothing to worry about, but it's a little annoying.

Bex I no exactly how u feel with the cramping last night I was about to cry bc preg suppose to be a Awsome time in our life and it's not... Hopefully it will get better for all of us. !!!!

for some reason i'm feeling a bit more confident today. the cramping never felt like period cramps- just uncomfortable. they seem to have subsided today, but OHMYGOSH am i tired! ugh. i just want to get through work, get home and do my assignments, cook dinner, and go to bed. :sleep:

That's a good thing means ur hormone are high!!

I'm not doing anything today.. I'm Layin in bed watching lifetime movies and at about 5 I'm gonna cook ... That's it.. The spotting is super light my boobs hurt but that's about it..

Morning ladies!

Yes, I know exactly how you feel. I envy women who have perfect TTC stories and pregnancies...who seem to just breeze through. For the rest of us it really is a time of stress and worry. Sigh. I think I will feel a lot of relief when I see a heartbeat on ultrasound though... 5 days left!

Bexxc, I hear you on the tiredness. OH has been doing some freelance writing work in the mornings, and he wakes up around 4:30-5. He hits snooze about 5 times on his alarm, and this morning I had enough. I had woken up to pee at 3:15, and couldn't get back to sleep after. So then, when I heard his alarm clock go off 4 times until 4:30, I had enough and told him to use his freakin' alarm clock ONCE and get up! He got up and I had 2 1/2 hours of blissful sleep until my dog woke me up to do her business :/ It wasn't enough though. I feel like I've been suffering from a lack of sleep this whole pregnancy. In my first pregnancy I would go to bed around 9 and wake up at 7 or 8 and still felt tired. This time around I've been going to bed around 10:30-11 and waking up at 6:30 or so (and I usually have at least an hour of so of tossing and turning during the night). I don't know why but I just can't sleep in! I think the only solution will be to try to go to bed earlier...

PS - Congrats on the 9 week mark Bexxc! Only 3 weeks left till you're out of 1st tri :)

Hope I'm going threw that as well!!!! I usually sleep till noon sometimes later but since I got pregnant I wake up at 9 no later then 10 I don't understand it..

I have three dogs I'm concerned they gonna bark at something n wake my baby up are gonna jump in my lap when I'm holding the baby..

So I got 4 wks left till I'm out of first tri..

i hope i feel a little more confident once i get to 2nd tri!

ugh! today is a hard day to teach little children! :haha:

im sure we all will bexx!!! dont know what i would do with out yall ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->