bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i'll let you know how it goes...less than 4 hours to go.

how's your new smoking goal going today? :happydance:

Good I haven't smoked all dy today and it's 2pm its hard as hell

Hi ladies!! Thanks for asking about me. Not too much going on at all, just the daily grind now! Feeling pretty back to my pre-pregnancy self...have been taking dollar store HPTs to watch my hormone levels go down, and yesterday the line was barely visible, so I'm thinking today or tomorrow I'll be at 0, or close to it. Time to start using protection!! LOL :)

Good luck at your NT scan today Bexxc! Keep us posted!! :happydance:

Annie, good for you on trying to cut down! I agree with Bexxc, you should start giving him a hard time about not supporting you! I can say from my research that a partner's support is one of the best predictors for quitting - in other words, you are MUCH more likely to be able to quit smoking if you have the support of your husband/wife and friends!! :hugs:

I agree hope I'm gonna start naggin him to quit I really wish he would do it with me..

So r y'all gonna wait two months before trying again??
Don't forget about us we will be here for ya..

Bex how was the nt scan??

I smoked a cig today my damn stupid friend came over here and she smokes and offered me one... Ughh so I only smoked one today and it's almost 5

nt was a bit on the thick side-- 2.4--which worries me a bit, but we have to wait til blood test results come in for them to give me an accurate risk factor. otherwise, baby's growing at a normal rate, heart rate is good, and this kid is super active. we won't have the blood results for at least a week, so now i'm just waiting.

annie- great job. one smoke at 5 is a huge step in the right direction!!!! :happydance:

hope- that's great that you're almost down to zero. you'll be able to get going on all your testing :)

Oh wow bex I'm sorry to hear that... Does anything run in ur family r dh family?

Im praying everything is fine!!

absolutely nothing runs in either of our families. it's still within the normal range, it's just on the higher end of normal. i'm feeling a little less worried about it today. i just wish we didn't have to wait for the lab work results.

Well if it's in the normal range I wouldn't worry to much.. I know that's easier said then done just try to relax!!!

at first i was really disappointed and worried, but i've finally convinced myself that being in the high end of normal is still normal and there's nothing i can do about it anyway. right now i'm just keeping myself busy with my assignments.

my bloating went down enough today to put my wedding ring back on my finger, so that's a huge morale booster. :happydance:

how's your day going?

That's right sweetie it's still normal!!!
I'm good we r back at the house now going in the boat tomorrow to go mess with the house boat can't wait...

I'm okay I have a lot of pressure below it feels like I'm bloated but feels totally different.... Gas?? I'm not sure... Never had gas before...

I'm excited about my dr appt Monday it's at 3pm and dh I going with me they doing a pap and heart beat Doppler...

I feel good though the spotting has totally stopped!!! Knock on wood ��

I'm doing my baby room in mossy oak camo and I'm gonna get my nanny to add pink trim for a girl are orange for a boy and I can't find a mobile anywheres!!!!!! I'm so upset!!! I really wanted one :( I have to clue what to do now.. They make them in army camo but that would just look stupid with mossy oak

could you make a mobile? try googling how to do it. or you can buy one that's close enough in color or theme and modify it.

i'm really still trying to decide on a theme for our nursery. i figure i have awhile to look around. we'll probably end up doing something dumb and cutesy. so far i really like this stuff:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000XS1WLU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&m=ANFAB5OGV327J

but i'm not sure it's what we'll go with in the end.

glad the spotting has stopped!!! that must make you feel lots better!

Well I spoke to soon the spotting is back but now it's orange??? Wtf??

somebody had started a thread about orange spotting on the 1st tri boards...let me see if i can find it.

i can't find the particular thread i was looking for, but if you go into first tri and search orange spotting, a bunch of hits come up and it seems like all those ladies ended up being fine. maybe you can pm one of them and ask about it.

i think i might like the bees better than the monkeys. what you think?
https://www.amazon.com/Boutique-Bra...DK54/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1336350863&sr=8-3

dammit! now i think i like this one best!
https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Baby-...4A/ref=sr_1_49?ie=UTF8&qid=1336352547&sr=8-49

I like the monkeys the best lol ... Well I had a bowel movement just now and I had a little bit of red mixed clear cm... Now I'm getting worried :( knowing there. It doing a ultra sound tomorrow is really bugging me

tell your doc about your concerns and how you've spotted pretty continually. maybe he'll be able to give you some advice. my doc also has a little handheld u/s that he can get a quick peek with. maybe that will be available.

Oh I'm gonna tell my dr for sure but I'm wondering if I should call even though my appt is in 6 hours to let them no I'm spotted

i don't think it would hurt to let them know ahead of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->