bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I ended up not calling I'm just gonna wait 3 hours to go spotting has stopped I'm nervous as hell though scared they won't hear heart beat..

Hi ladies! Just wanted to check in.

Bexxc - so glad to hear your NT scan went well! I think you're right not to worry about it being in the higher end of normal. It's still normal, and that's all that counts! I know your baby is going to be perfectly happy and healthy. AND by the way, CONGRATS on the 12 week mark!!! When do you plan on making your big announcement?

Annie - Sorry to hear you've been spotting again! What a drag! I hope that the U/S will provide some much needed reassurance. I'm sure everything is just fine!

Things with me are just fine! Starting to get back to the gym now, which is great. I really felt like I was getting out of shape. We bought a new bedroom set last week, and it was delivered over the weekend, so we spent saturday setting it up : https://www1.thebrick.com/brickb2c/jsp/catalog/product.jsp?id=670QPK6&navAction=jump&navCount=3 Our room is the same shade of blue, so it looks very similar. We LOVE it!

As far as other stuff goes, I started temping again and am taking OPKs (to avoid pregnancy this cycle, and also to just monitor what's going on). Not much to report as of yet. Looks like it's going to be a long cycle for me - but that is normal. In both of my previous M/Cs the first cycle was about 35 days. I think this one might be even longer since I was further along. But we'll see.

Hope.. So happy ur life is back to normal.. Yay!! I promise u will get ur baby one way r the other!!! Hang in there!!!

Hi bex!!

Afm-- they ended up doing a quick ultra sound and dh was amazed the heart beat was 164bpm :)
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/f0db7fb9.jpg

I just wish she would have gave me a zoom up close pic.. The baby is 10cm long.. So she said baby is growing and looking great and that the spotting may be caused from smoking.. :/

She told me I could go in the boat start working out and tan as well so tomorrow going to the gym again yay!!

I have only gained 6 lbs since but the way I'm eating u would swear I would have gained 100 lol!!!

She also said that I might be a spotter which is normal...

She also said the baby was on his head lmao crazy baby hehe

Awwww, wonderful Annie! I was waiting on here with bated breath. So glad to hear everything is fantastic!!!

Ty so much!!!! Is that hb rate good? High? Normal? Wat about the size?

hi hope!!! love the new bedroom set! it's gorgeous! i'm sure your cycles will get more regular again soon.

we actually told all the family that didn't know yet last week. and we just cleaned up the remainder yesterday by making a fb announcement. i even ended up telling my students today as well.

annie- how was your appointment. what did you doc say about spotting?

we took the kids on a field trip today. nothing like being pregnant and hiking around in hot weather. i'm so tired!

hope you ladies had a good start to your week.

Wow bexx u have had a very productive day... :)

Me to I been driving around doing stuff that needed to be done for 5 hours now dh is driving bak to camp ground 2 hrs away.. Ughh I'm pooped

glad your appointment went well. that heart rate is perfectly normal. ours is about 171. so glad everything is looking good.

oh my gosh i am so tired! being out in the hot sun chasing kids today really took it out of me. after i got home i ate a big bowl of popcorn (dipped in mustard, of course- because i'm a freak) and fell asleep for an hour. and i'm still tired!

Omg did u say popcorn with mustard!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry but that is just wrong lmao!!! Nasty!!!
What grade do u teach? I'm wore out to we finally back at camper now and I'm gonna take me a bathe and lay down :)

i teach second grade.

i know, i know. it's really gross. but i just love mustard right now. popcorn dipped in mustard. string cheese dipped in mustard. scrambled egg and mustard sandwiches. grilled cheese with mustard. mustard mustard mustard!

Oh wow girl!!!!! I hate mustard lmao!!!

I'm looking into buying dr browns bottles and I bought a bottle rack to dry them and I'm not sure if I can use that dryer rack???

Hi I'm thinking about buying a crib and then a regular size dresser so they could use it longer and get a changing table pad with the strap to put on top of dresser then when it's done with the changing table I can threw it away..

they make nursery sets designed to convert. the one i'm looking at converts up to a double bed and you can take the guards off the top of the changer to convert it into a nightstand. check out jcpenney.com. they deliver and they have a lot of converter sets that look really nice and got great reviews. awesome prices too.

Ty I'm gonna do that.. All the ones I'm lookin at convert from crib to full size bed but that's y I didn't want to get a changing table it's a waste of money..

I was lookin at a chart in cm by weeks n my baby is measuring 10cm which is suppose to be 15 weeks... Wtf??

Just asked a lot of people what they thought about our baby names and they hate beaux think I shouldn't have x.. And they totally hate bentley Paige and Bentley elizabeth .. Wtf I totally love all of them names!!!

What do y'all really think?

while they're not exactly my style, i think they're cute names. it's your baby. name it whatever the heck you want and don't let people tell you they're not good names. picking baby names is very personal and special and i say poo on anyone who says they're awful.

Ty bexx n I think ur right!!! I'm from Louisiana so the x on beaux is just so cute lol

and i'm not sure about your measuring big...sprout's crl was only 5.36 cm- which was dead on 12+0 (which was about 2 days ahead). are you sure that measurement is correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->