bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea own the ultra sound it says 10cm... It's weird

is that the crl (there would be a dotted line from baby's head to ass) or the size of the sac?

There is no dot on the ultra Sound pic but there was a dotted line on the tv when she was doing it

did the u/s tech or the doctor say anything about you measuring ahead or change your due date or anything?

i'm sorry you're not feeling well! :hugs: you should take it easy today.

No she didn't the ultra sound tech is my dr.. She told me baby looks Awsome and growing good... An that I'm just a spotter

Thank u.. I just wanna threw up.. Ugh feel horriable

when my friend felt sick during her pregnancy, she swore by ginger candy. ginger is supposed to be really soothing. if you don't have an asian market near you, i'm sure you can order it on amazon.

Oh thanks for that.. I was fine but it came back now

wow...i hope your ms isn't just starting now. that would suck to have made it this far w/o it and have it hit you.

Yes I know almost out my first tri!! I told lance that I feel so preggo today nasuease lower back ache moody!!!!! Horriable lol

well, hopefully the nausea won't last long. maybe you ate something a little off. just try to get some rest and relax!

I'm laying in bed watching family guy but ugh I feel so icky!! I wonder why it's starting at 11 weeks

i hope you feel better soon! :hugs: every woman is different when it comes to pregnancy. i've heard of women just starting their ms as they enter second tri. it's not particularly common, but it's not unheard of. you could also have come down with a little virus or something. as long as you don't get a fever to accompany it, you'll be fine. just keep hydrated and well rested.

Thank you so much!!! Only my pregnancy would be different are uncommon then the average.. Lol

i'm doing pretty well today. i had an all-day training for work so it was a pretty long day of reviewing and revising our district assessment plan and all kinds of other things that nobody beyond my profession cares about. i did win a little teacher goody bag at the end-of-session raffle though :)

how was your day?

Hey girl.. I'm doing fine although the spottin has returned light and sometimes brown its been going on since Tuesday.. And my lower back started hurting about 3 days ago I'm not worried bout it bc I saw the baby Monday and everything looked good it's just soooo frustrating!!!!!!

I wish it would just stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->