bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

sorry your spotting is back! that must be so annoying.

well, my two training days are over- thank goodness. i was really tired today and i'm so glad that 1) i'm home now and 2) it's friday :) my brother is coming down this weekend and bringing us his freakin awesome 50 in. tv and his ps3. he doesn't want to bother dragging them to holland and then having to deal with converters when he gets there so we get to keep them! he has a pretty sweet new computer that he's giving us too. i am pretty bummed that he's going to be so far away for two years, but i'll get to go visit him next summer.

hope you had a good day :)

Awe that's so sweet of ur brother.. We have. 50in tv and I love it!!!!!

The two yr will be here before u know it..

Yea I'm pretty bummed about the spottin :(

try not to worry too much about the spotting. you've spotted a lot and it's always been fine. any plans for this weekend?

Yea we going to my moms for mothers day and my birthday is on the 16th so mom wants to bring me to get maternity clothes at motherhood for my bday so we gonna go shopping over there tomorrow and drive back Sunday evening .. I'm excited..

What about you?

i'm going to my mom's today :) we decided on maternity shopping for my birthday, too, but we're putting it off until. summer when i have more time and i really need it. i also have a ton of work to do this week. i have ten assignment due by tomorrow, so i have to get moving on that too. i was going to do some last night, but i was so tired i slept for three hours when i got home!

Awe bex our moms think alike lmao!!! Well all my regular clothes r either way to tight around my belly are they way to big so hopefully they will fit me..

i hope all your shopping goes well tomorrow. i'm at my parents' house right now. my dad just made me a tasty breakfast and now i'm settling in to do some homework.

good morning! how was shopping yesterday? hope you had a great time and picked up lots of cute spring/summer clothes.

i started our baby registry yesterday. it kinda freaked me out at first because i didn't know where to start, but i got over it pretty quickly.

i keep having this awful recurring dream. i forget that i'm pregnant and i get really drunk. then i remember and i feel awful. i keep waking up in a panic thinking it was real.

Hi bex!! Wow that's a horriable nasty dream! Lol !!

Happy mothers day!!! Baby Boudreaux got me a card and a worlds best mom cup and a album to put ultra sound pics in!!!!!

Mom gave me 100 dollars to get martniaty clothes and I paid the rest..
I got 4 shirts and 2 shorts I def look preggo now!! It's crazy. !

i feel like i don't look very pregnant yet. i just look like i'm getting fatter :haha: but that's okay. i know i'll show sooner or later. it's still on the early end for a first pregnancy.

Everyone I see that knows I'm preggo says girl u gettin a little bump huh.. I say yea.. And smile but when I wear my martniaty shorts it's really noticeable

You know at motherhood shop how they give u a pillow type thing to see how clothes will fit!!! Well all I wanted to do was look at it here is a pic of what I'm gonna look like big n preggo!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/6180909b.jpg

You know at motherhood shop how they give u a pillow type thing to see how clothes will fit!!! Well all I wanted to do was look at it here is a pic of what I'm gonna look like big n preggo!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/6180909b.jpg

Suits you! :thumbup:

Awe thank you!! Lol I can't wait till I'm that big

too cute! i can't wait until i'm preggo enough for it to look like i'm pregnant and not just eating too much! lol

Lol this is my belly now.. Without the pillow tell me what u think...
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/9ac4c4e5.jpg

wow...you've got a lot more bump than i do! i have bump envy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->