bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

oh my GOSH! the heartburn!!!!! and me with no tums!!!

My throat is hurting me and I don't know what I can take

Oh lord!!! Drink a cup of milk that seems to help me!!

we're out of milk, too! :( morgan goes shopping on tuesdays.

Lol I went shopping last night!!!! Yay food now!!!

Now u got milk :)

i had morgan pick up some tums for me too. i don't get usually heartburn often, but it seems like it's starting to become a little more frequent

and i know it's only going to get worse!!!

Well I thought after 1st tri everything is back to normal??

i think the heartburn gets worse as you go because the baby starts crowding your stomach and acid gets pushed into your esophagus.

Oh sounds so lovely bex!! Lol joys of being preggo

we're hoping to get our combined results back today for our first trimester screening. i just love how they take their sweet time with this stuff. the doc's office opens in about 40 mins. hopefully we'll know something soon.

:growlmad: grrrrrr! dh called our doc's office to see if our first tri screening results are in and they told us 3-4 weeks!!!! what??????? they originally told us 7-10 days! when dh asked, they told him that's just how long it takes! wtf???

good morning!

big day today! dh has a job interview- they've been few and far between lately no matter how hard he tries. he's working right now, but not in his field. it would be great for him to get a nursing job- even a part time one- before sprout gets here. it's only four hour shifts, four days a week, but it's a foot in the door and great experience. he heard about it through a friend he went to nursing school with. apparently this facility is really keen on hiring some male nurses for their staff, so we're really hopeful that this will work out.

hope!!!! where are you??? we miss you! how are you doing, hun?

oh my gosh!!! happy 12 weeks, annie!!!

Thank you bexx!!! Sorry I haven't been online yesterday was my bday and I been busy!!!

Me and dh is going threw a rough patch I don't want to dtd and it's making him upset bc it's been weeks!! :/

Bex thats Awsome about Morgan!!! Good news!!!

I'm 12 weeks today so I'm in my 2nd tri??

there are a lot of different opinions one when 2nd tri starts. according to what to expect and most literature, it starts at 14+0. mathematically, it's 13+3. most doctors, though, consider you out of the highest risk of miscarriage at 12+0. so it depends on how you look at it. i'm considering myself in second tri on sunday (at 14+0) just to be on the safe side lol

happy birthday!!! (belated, of course!)

i'm sorry you and dh are having trouble. morgan and i haven't dtd since i found out i was pregnant. at first i just wasn't in the mood and now he doesn't seem to be. *sigh* oh well.

so tired today. don't want to work. just want to nap! :sleep:

Annie you are worried you dont want to hurt or damage something you long for, talk to your husband and let him know your fears and concerns gl babe x

Hello my lovely ladies! You are so sweet to ask about me. I'm so sorry I have been MIA! I am still here though! I miss y'all too. Just don't have a lot of reason to hang out on B&B lately, you know what I mean?

I LOVE your fake bump/real bump pics Annie! Very very cute!! and congrats on hitting the 12 week mark!!! So exciting. I'm sorry to hear that your DH is being a bit of an ass about the sex bit. I think it's totally fair that you don't want to! Is there any way you guys could compromise, like just...doing other stuff? :) Of course, you shouldn't have to do that either, but I do think it can help guys when they are feeling neglected. ALSO - I believe it was your birthday yesterday? I marked it down in my calendar but was super busy with work and didn't get a chance to come on and wish you happy birthday. I hope your DH spoiled you and that you had a great, relaxing day!!!

Bexxc, that is so exciting that your DH has an interview! My OH was looking for a job in his field for a LONG time, so I know how much of a drag it can be. He finally got one and then we move up here, and he has definitely become a lot more content and relaxed now. I'll be KMFX your DH wows them at the interview! Also, congrats to YOU on almost hitting 14 weeks! I'd definitely say you're in the 2nd tri ;)

Update on me...not much to update! I *finally* O'd. It took forever. FF says I did on CD 23, which seems about right. It did take about 2 weeks for the hormones to leave my system though. It's been a weird cycle, lots of ups and downs before O, then a HUGE spike after O (this morning). I PRAY that we don't get pregnant this cycle. We've been doing our old standby withdrawal, but there is always a chance. To be honest I'm not feeling very fertile though, lol, so I'm sure we'll be OK. However, my sex drive has definitely increased, which has been nice...and I've been back to the gym more lately. Still feeling pudgier than normal, ugh, but slowly working on it. Other things...I'm heading out of town next week for a conference in Toronto and to visit a friend. Should be good! I'll be going back there again in a month as well, for another work event. Lots going on!!

Anyway, sorry again for being MIA. I'll try to stop in more regularly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->