bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

good for you for hitting the gym! i can only manage my 20 minute walk every day. between work and school it's all i can get in!

i have the best news ever!!!! on the way out to his interview, morgan got a phone call from a place that had hired him a few months ago. right before his paperwork went through, the company went into a hiring freeze. today, on his way to his interview, they called and offered him a part time position starting wednesday!!!! the best part is, the hours for that job and the one he's interviewing for are different, so between the two part time jobs (if he gets this second one) we'll be able to manage a full time paycheck!!! just without the benefits. and that's okay because he'll just stay on mine. i'm just so happy for him. he felt like he was wasting his hard-earned education taking counter orders at a burger joint. and it sure makes me feel a lot better about taking care of baby, too!!!

I AM ELATED!!!!!!

YAYYYY! Wonderful news Bexxc!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

You should go out for dinner and enjoy yourselves tonight to celebrate! You both must feel so relieved. Big hugs and congrats to your DH.

xox

Hi hope!! So glad ur cyles are back to normal!! Good luck next month sweetie!!! Thanks for my birthday wish!!!

Bex!! Thats Awsome About Morgan!!! So happy for y'all!!!

My mom is coming to the camp ground tomorrow with my brother n sil I'm excited!!

My lower back hurts when I stand are sit and I'm hoping it's not mc?? The spotting has stopped for about a week now... :)

i think backaches are pretty common as your ligaments stretch out and move around. no worries. it's great that there's no more spotting. how have you been doing with your quitting goal? i hope it's going well for you!

don't feel ashamed. quitting is really hard! have you tried talking to your doctor about a quitting strategy? or maybe talking to a gp instead of your obgyn? quitting on your own can be really difficult. i don't think i could've done it long term if dh hadn't quit with me. just don't give up on yourself. it may take a little time, but you can do it!

Yea my dr didn't seemed concerned and it's hard when lance smokes like a dragon!!! He has been fussing me bc it's been 3 months and I'm still smoking!!

that pisses me off a little. he shouldn't be fussing you unless he's willing to put his money where his mouth is. if my dh pulled that stuff, he'd be lucky to get to sleep on the couch!

I have begged him so many times to quit with me but he keeps saying I'm not the one preggo and I tell him 2nd is just as bad!! He is ughhhh

he's going to quit anyway once the baby's here......right?????

Haha that made me laugh I don't think he has any intentions on quitin once baby is here!!! But he will wash his hands before holdin it

wow. you are a patient lady. if morgan acted like that, he'd be standing on our front porch with a suitcase in his hand and a my footprint on his ass. :haha:

yay!!!! i'm officially second tri today!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!! Yay so excited for you!! So it starts at14w??

according to what to expect, that's when it officially starts!

Damn thought I was out the woods on Thursday guess I was wrong !!

there are lots of different interpretations of 2nd tri. i just prefer to use the latest one :)

oh man...that stupid heartburn is back. i haven't even eaten anything in hours

Wow!! I havent had any symopthems except sore boobs and sharp pain when I stand up to fast r sneeze!! Is that okay? That I haven't had them in weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->