bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i get that sharp pain when i stand up- but only occasionally now. i think it's round ligament pain. totally normal.

Good to no...

My appitate has changed so much!! I used to be starving all day long everyday!! Well last week r so I have to make myself eat and when I eat i get full fast...

Take a belly pic??

i don't really have anything to show yet-just bloat...maybe in a couple weeks...i hope :)

No way u have to be showing something take a pic n post it if u don't want to post it send it to me n a private pic!!

i'll have to do it when i get home. i don't have a media package on my phone. ghetto, i know, but i'm waiting for my contract to expire.

see, just fat, ugly bloat.

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/IMGP1005.jpg

No I can def see a roundness in ur belly!!!

i suppose. right now i just feel fat :haha:

i am have the worst allergies right now. it's so miserable! blech! i'm all stuffy and runny and sneezy! it's so annoying!!!

we finally got our blood test results from our first trimester screening and everything came back low risk. :happydance: morgan didn't write down the specific numbers :growlmad: (men!) so i'm having him call back today to get them. for now i'm going to be satisfied with that.

That's Awsome!!!! Yay!!!

I feel worried today I don't feel preggo at all .. Any more

don't worry...it's totally normal. your placenta is taking over hormone production so most if not all of your first try symptoms will start disappearing.

Wat happens now? How does our baby remind us everyday we preggo

you might start to develop new symptoms...like stuffy nose or heartburn. or you might just have to wait until you start feeling movements between 18 and 22 weeks

Omg I'm never gonna make it that long... I have been so lazy yesterday n today I don't feel like cleanin the camper which isn't dirty!! Lol..

I only smoked 4 cigs all day yesterday!!!

wow! that's great that you're back on track with your smoking!!! congrats! my next dr. appt. is this friday (the 25th). i don't want to get weighed! i've gained too much!!!!

Awe congrats!! They doing a ultra sound?? I don't think they will do a ultra sound untill 20 w wit me I'll be almost 15 w when I go in

Hope// how r u? Have u had ur first normal period?? When y'all honna try again??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->