bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

no. we won't have another u/s until around 20 weeks either. just a regular ol' checkup.

Same here!!! Wat do u think u having?? I forgot ti tell ya that I got 10 dr brown bottles 5 small ones and 5 big ones plus a bunch of unopened nipples and pacifiers and I got some used pacifiers but it's for a girl if I have a girl I'll sterilize them and they are all avent dr browns pacifiers they are Awsome!! Got all that for 25 dollars!! Oh the 5 big. Bottles never ever been used!!!!

Do u really think I'm showing? I googled 12 w preggo belly noone has a bump like me.. Mine is huge it has to be fat!!!

you've got a big ol round bump. mine only really shows if i stand a certain way...and relax my tummy muscles.

i registered for medela bottles because i'm getting a medela breast pump. (i'll have to pump once i go back to work).

O ur gonna breast feed?? I'm not ...

I'm going eat crawfish omg can't wait been craving them!!! Lol

yeah...i'm going to breastfeed/bottle feed w/breast milk. it's a lot cheaper than formula, it's better for the baby, and it helps you lose the baby weight after delivery. i'm at least going to try it. if it doesn't work out, no big deal. but that's how we're going to start out.

i just sent morgan out to the store for some frozen yogurt. i really want ice cream, but if i eat ice cream every time i want it no amount of breastfeeding will get me to lose all the weight i gain! :haha:

Lol I'm eating ice cream right now choclate chip cookie dough with sprinkles lol..

morgan got me dryer's double fudge brownie! i'll dig into that later! (they didn't have froyo!)

i'm having a very worried day. i'm feeling crampy and i have a bit of a lower back ache. i hope nothing's wrong...

Okay my Frieda have a wooden frame futon wit a masthead they wont to give me for my guest room and when my mom comes sleep after the. Baby is born.. But the only thing is they had black mold in a cabinet in the camper and they been sleepin on this futon for yrs since the black mold was found well they got a new campers at week and want to give it to me.. Do u think that the black mold is on the futon? I really want it but I'm scared to containment our brand new house!!

Bex don't worry that happened to me last week.. U told
Me it was rlp guess it was.. Bc it stopped..

As long as ur not bleeding r spotting ur okay... I promise lol

i might just take the futon frame (which you can clean up with a little diluted bleach) and not take the mattress part of it just to be on the safe side.

Well I thought of that but a new mattress from Walmart is 187 a new frame and mattress is 99..

oh...i might just buy a new one then. i wish you lived closer. we have an entire double bed complete with mattress, new bedding, and pillows that we're trying to get rid of.

Wow yes I wish I lived closer!! I threw a twin bed away but I need somewhere for my mom to sleep when she comes after the baby..
Have u started buyin things yet?

https://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/87/90/65/00/0087906500352_500X500.jpg

We ordered this crib and a changing pad for on top of the dresser an mattress I'm buying the adult size dresser sat night...

Recieving blankets 4 homemade blankets 4 swaddling blankets couple onsies bottles n pacifiers

that's a really cute crib!!! does it convert?

(just don't use a crib bumper...they're really dangerous!)

Yes it converts to toddler and then full.. Why r the dangerous? I wanted a crib that slides up n down but they r all fixed now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->