bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

no...they're not dangerous at all. i'm getting one that converts too. it seems like a waste of money not to!

i know the ones that slide up and down are definitely dangerous because the pins that hold it up wear out with time and the baby can get caught in them.

That must be why the took them off the market!!! I got to go get in sat evening on our way home for the weekend..

Are the bumpers dangerous? Bc the camo bedding set I'm getting comes with it I would think if they r dangerous r unsafe they wouldn't sell them.. I googled it n it mixed feelings

i've read more bad than good about bumpers. since there's no real purpose for them except to make the crib look nice, i'm going to stay away from it. there was one in the set we bought too, but i'm going to cut it into squares and sew the ends to make a background for decorative wall hangings. i have the whole summer off from work and i'm graduating in june, so i might as well give my sewing machine a little exercise while i have the time.

Lol sounds cute I'm gonna talk to my dr n see.. I can't sew lol

i can only do VERY basic stuff. my mom is awesome. she can actually make clothes that i would not be embarrassed to wear in public.

O wow that's Awsome!!! My mom can make bedding she made my whole zebra print bed room set when I was a teen lol

Gues what!! I didn't smoke all day yesterday!!!! And none today as well!!!! I think I got it kicked in the butt!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
THAT'S SO AWESOME!!!!! I AM REALLY TRULY EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!! THAT'S A HUGE STEP! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

when i finally made it a day...and then two...and then three after i quit, every time i got a craving, i told myself i'd have to start all over at day one if i even had one puff. it actually really helped me- even in the early stages.

i always looked a lot at these stats too...
https://womenshealth.gov/smoking-how-to-quit/tools/what-happens-when-you-quit-smoking.cfm

Well last night I wanted to smoke so bad but I told myself Annie you went this far so why give up now!!!!! Is my baby gonna be okay? I smoked for 13 weeks

i've heard that most women who stop before they reach 14 weeks go on to have perfectly normal pregnancies and babies. i mean, there's always that one in a million chance, but the odds are really in your favor. i'm just so very happy for you! the first week is the hardest. if you can get past that you'll likely be able to stop for good. i still get cravings once in a blue moon, but i hardly think about smoking at all anymore. in a few months, you will be so happy you did this. now if you can only get dh to follow suit- even third hand smoke can be bad for babies- it's the lingering smoke/chemicals that hang on to clothing, hair, skin, furniture, etc.

Thank you so much!!!! I been chewin his butt out about stopping and be is I think understanding!!!

I always thought the first day was the hardest...

Hey ladies! Congrats to both of you for entering into the second tri!!! I see you are both getting into the planning stage - how fun!

I'm typing over here from my new iPad! A little splurge for myself. It's kind of useless but also kinda fun. Im heading to Toronto on Saturday for the first conference (next one is in June) so just getting ready for that. Aside from that not much else is happening... Still waiting on AF. I am 10dpo today so I'm guessing another 2-4 days and hopefully it will come. However, when I took my temp this morning I was shocked and terrified to see that it SHOT up. Like...really shot up, kinda how yours did on your bfp Annie! Oh man, I am praying we are not pregnant again. We were pretty careful....we used the withdrawal method around O (as we did for years before getting pregnant) but now I'm thinking we should have used condoms :s. I would be so embarrassed to go back to the doctor to say that I am pregnant again...with no answers...ugh.

So, assuming I am NOT preggo, I will go for my blood tests on cd21 of the next cycle, so in about 3 weeks. We should have at least some answers by then. I'm guessing we won't start trying again until at least July... Which would give us an April 2013 baby. I'd be ok with that! :)

Anywho, I want some belly pics ladies!!!! Get em up here... :)

hope- so jealous of your ipad! my mom and brother both have them and i absolutely love them. we're just trying to save money right now so it's a bit off the table. i do have a kindle fire, which is a good cheap substitute, but it's not the same!
i guess just keep track of your temps and if it stays elevated it might be time to grab a test.
i think we have a couple belly shots a few pages back. mine's just yucky bloat! :blush:

annie-i think cigarette cravings usually peak sometime within your first two weeks. after that you should be fine. for me it happened a lot sooner than two weeks. everyone is different and i think it depends on how long you've smoked and how much you smoked daily. just keep getting on dh about it. if you can do it, so can he!!!

Hi hope!!! Wow I sure hope ur not preggo but if u r god has a plan!!!
Belly pics r few pages back..

Bex- another day and no cigs so happy!! Lance uncle said I just look fat bc I was in my bikini omg so hurt.. Think he as jj but still!!!

i'm so excited, annie! you're really on the right track!

and you know you're not fat. you're just pleasantly preggo!

Hi ... I just got home from gettin a pedicure an got my nails painted I broke one so i got that one fixed.. :)

hey gals! how are you today. i have a doc's appointment today in a little over two hours. hope everything's going okay. we want to ask about our combined screening results as they are not as "normal" as i expected. they were 1:150 for ds---which is technically high risk but the nurse said she would only be worried if those results were from the quad screening. we'll see what the doctor says about it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->