bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i'm jealous! i'm so paranoid about manicures and pedicures. i haven't gone since bfp because because i'm worried about all the chemicals in those places. i bought pregnancy safe polish to do it myself, but it's just not the same as being pampered by going and having it done by someone else!

Girl I looked it up on the Internet it's fine as long as u don't go like everyday... This is my 2nd time getting it done since being preggo...

What did the dr say?

the doc was so unconcerned with our 1st tri results that i just decided to take his laid back approach and just chill out about it. other than that, he said everything feels/sounds fantastic. i'm having my second tri blood draw and prenatal panel next week and then i have another appointment on june 20. i'll be almost 19 weeks at that point and i'll get to sched. my 20 week scan! as agonizingly slow as all of this has gone, it seems to be flying by at the same time!

O that wonderful news!! So happy for you!!!

Mine is going so slow.. Omg so slow!!!

My dog must be havin allergic reaction to something his face swollen big time and I gave him children's binadeill and it fixed it but it came right back.. Gonna watch him n see what it does..

oh no! i wonder what he's gotten into! poor baby!

He is doing a lot better today! It was a long ass night last night he stayed up till 6 am this morning whimpering and pacing!! He is doing a lot better today he is at least holding his eyes open and eating and drinking today...

does he wander around outside on his own? i hope he didn't get into some kind of poison or antifreeze or something. i'm glad he seems to be doing better now.

No we at the campground he usually on a leash but I let him go play wit his friends time to time but I watch him... :/

phew...what a busy day. i started yesterday with 10 assignments to finish by sunday. i'm now down to 3. i'm hoping to finish them all today so that i can start working on student report cards tomorrow and have monday to hang out with my best friend. i think we're going to go take a walk and then visit our favorite japanese restaurant.

Sounds lovely.. Lance only has off for tomorrow and we r not doing anything special... We r home for the night though...

Well I have a horriable ear ache!!!!! :( I took antipyrine and benzocaine otic solution which is a ear drop... It advised me not to take them while preggo unless I really had to but I'm In so much freaking pain!!! Do u think it's gonna hurt the baby?

oh no...i'm sorry. first your pup...now you. you guys are a mess. i'm sure you haven't done any damage, but i would try to avoid using them again until you can talk to you doc. is there a hospital or clinic nearby that you can pop into?

Well I used them one time and now I'm laying with a heating pad on my ear. Is that safe??

I agree wit mom n lance there is nothing they really can do abou a ear ache bc Im preggo so I took so tynole and resting...

My dog is back to his old self again.. Thank goodness

there are certain antibiotics that are safe to take during pregnancy. it might be worth seeing a doctor if you are very uncomfortable.

That's true.. I'm gonna wait n see wat happens.,. Heating pad is safe? Don't want to over heat my body

i think a heating pad should be okay as long as you don't leave it on for extended periods of time. take lots of breaks from it.

Well I ended up falling asleep with it on my ear on low setting.. Oops ear does feel better now.. But starting to hurt again..

gosh...that's really sucks. maybe you should go to a doctor...no reason to sit around feeling uncomfortable.

It's weird comes n goes like shooting pains...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->