bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea here and there but it's hard to sleep when we was home all day and lance is wanting to go go go.. But tomorrow I'm ginna rest all day..

sheesh! he seems pretty insensitive about your pregnancy. i'm glad you'll get some rest today. feel better.

Some tomes he is other times he is really good with it.. How r u feeling?

I think I felt baby move last night... It was like a funny feeling right above my belly button like butterfly's /gas but it made me laugh bc it kinda tickled felt it twice ...

i'm not sure if i've felt baby move yet. i have had a couple instances where i felt something that was sorta like when you get one of those annoying muscle twitches in your thigh...only it was about an inch under my bellybutton and a little to the left. i'm just not quite sure.

That's how I feel.. I don want to say that was the baby but it made me feel good about the whole idea lol!!

well done ladies on you 2nd tri but the most funny thing bout being pg is when baby has hicups and its so annoying [in a nice way] as you can just feeling your belly just go jump then again and that was prob the baby moving as wait till you can see babys foot or elbow come rite on your belly its lik waves so werid butterflies almost at early but if your first,s movements are very slow and sutle love it take care xx

i've heard lots about hiccups. they sound funny. right now i'm just anxious to feel something i know FOR SURE is baby

Lol bex I have really popped since last pic I'm showing really good now!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/6273ccbe.jpg

wow...you really have. i'm not showing nearly that much!

Wow .. My baby was measuring 10 cm at 10 weeks so I'm thinking I might be farther along bc baby is suppose to be 7cm now...

I don't know why I'm showing so early...

Are you kinda heavy?

I'm 5"2 and I weighed 164 when I got preggo..

Do I look preggo r fat?

you definitely look pregnant! i'm 5'5 and was about...um..maybe i 170/175 ish when i got pregnant...i think

Thank you! I don't feel like it anymore lol. U wasn't over weight.. Maybe u just a late shower

Hey haven't heard from u all day r u okay??

yeah...i just had a really busy day. phew! i'm soooo tired. i had a pretty rough day at work and i had a couple of assignments to get finished right away when i got home. sheesh!

i'm home by myself tonight because morgan's working a night shift.

how's everything going with you?

Awe that sux about morgan but at least u don't have to cook n u can just relax...

I'm okay.. I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow I'm cramping a little bit n I'm getting a heating pad and put it on low setting :/

totally normal. i've had a little cramping off and on since around then too....and yay! second tri tomorrow!

Have u ever heard anything about the pubic bone hurting at 14 weeks preggo? Mine is achy and sore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->