bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

So happy!! My miscarriage rates goes down huh?

yeah...i think it's less than 1% once you hit 2nd tri

Wow that's really low!!! Im praying I'm not the 1% :)

Well I just called the densit and I made me a appt on June 6th after my OB appt.... I have a chipped tooth and few cavitys. . They said they will talk to me on that day and see what needs to be done.. Then I will reschedule

i have to go to the dentist too...i'm overdue for a cleaning. ugh! i hate the dentist. will have to sched for my summer break. maybe i can meet up with my mom that day and do something fun so it doesn't seem so awful.

I hate the densit too omg I hate it!!!! I haven't been in so long I'm embarrassed to go

it's really important though. we both have to go no matter how we feel! your gums can really suffer starting second tri.

Yea I have read that before.. My bottom teeth r slightly achy tonight

my gums have been a little sore flossing/brushing. they haven't been bleeding or anything, but they feel noticeably different.

My bottom front teeth r really hurting me... Feel like I got braces all over again.. So I took some tynole and have a heating pad on Low listing to it rain it's butt off lol... My gums bleed all the time ever since I could remember when I brushed them

morgan's gums bleed a lot. mine never have.

oh freakin hell...there's that damn heartburn again!

Lol isnt it weird how heart burn starts so fast but takes for ever for it to stop..

We debating rather r not to but a valence only are drapes only in baby room.. It has just a valence now in the bed room but my living room n stuff is drapes. Hmm.. Maybe drapes will be to much camo...

we're doing both. we bought a valence and my mom is making curtains to go under.

Lance wants just a valence and I want drapes.. Hmm I'm gonna talk to my mom.. I really don't want to over do the camo theme

i totally understand- any theme that goes too far can look pretty terrible.

good morning! my goodness- i am so freakin glad it's friday. i'm exhausted!!! when i get home yesterday, (aside from my frequent bnb check-ins) i did homework all evening from about 4:00-9:00. i'm trying to finish up all my assignments so i can get a little relaxing and housework in this weekend...just three more to go!
i'm going to a retirement party for my dad today. he's a teacher, too. he has just a week to go before he throws in the towel. i'm so excited for him...permanent summer vacation!

Wow bex ur such a busy person!!! Yay for ur daddy!!!!

I went with my family to gattie town and it was Awsome I had a really fun time!!! I have been gone all day.... Just gettin home now..

i just got home myself...now it's time to finish up those last three assignments. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->