bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

How is the home work going?? Man im really starting to worry why my bottom front teeth would still be throbbing slightly today.. It so weird.. Can't wait to go to the densit next week :)

hahaha! i got absolutely no homework done last night. i fell asleep immediately after leaving my last message and only got up at about 10:00 to floss/brush and then i went back to bed. i must have slept for about 12 or 13 hours. but i feel great!!!! :wohoo:
well, on to that homework!!! i feel like i can get 50 assignments done right now! at least after i fill the gaping hungry hole in my tummy!

Lol.. Happy u finnaly got the sleep u needed... Good luck on home work..

Last night we bought 4 packs of wipes and a pack of newborn diapers.. If I get anymore newborn for my shower I'll return them...

that's great. we haven't really bought anything like that yet. my parents bought us all of our crib bedding. other than a few random cute onesies we've found while ttc, we've bought absolutely nothing so far. i'm waiting until summer when i'm off work for a couple months and i'm done with grad school to really look at buying things. thank goodness i only have a week left at work. i think i'm going to need some roomier clothes soon.

Lol I wear my martniaty clothes a lot when I go out n about they r so comfy!!!
We r going get our crib tonight :)

how fun! we're going to wait to get ours until we get the nursery cleaned out and painted

Sounds like a plan.. We have a 2 yr old trailer it's really nice I have a bathe tub with jets I love it even though I can't use them untill after baby is born.. So all we had to do was get the twin bed and entertainment center out and it's ready to go ...

i love our jacuzzi tub! oh how i miss it! our nursery was our third guest bedroom and morgan's study from when he was in nursing school, so we have all his school stuff in there, a dessk, a bed, a nightstand, and we were using the closet for storage. we've got plenty to do once i'm off work. then we'll need to pull down the borders, prime, and paint (which i'm not doing)...then we can finally get started with the fun stuff! i can't wait! i'll definitely post pictures as we go.

Oh wow.. Thank goodness I was on bed rest when we cleaned out out guest room and dh did it all for me ;).. We r own our way right now to get the crib I'll post pics when we get done putting it up :)..

so how was shopping? do you have the crib put together yet? i demand pics!!!!

Lol we didn't have to shop we ordered it online... Its so cute I'll take pic Saturday..

Sorry I haven't been on... I been so busy n my phone broke and that's usually how get online..

How r u??

I'm good I'm going to OB tomorrow Denist and health unit.. I'm gonna be so busy tomorrow...

I don't feel preggo anymore so I'm fonna talke to my dr tomorrow About it

i'm doing pretty well. had my prenatal panel and second tri bloods done yesterday. they took SOOOOOO much blood! i also have to take a new belly pic. sprout has finally decided to make a pretty clear appearance. now i feel like i'm way bigger than i should be for 16 weeks!

don't worry about not feeling pregnant. totally normal for second tri. i'm sure everything is just fine. by the time you get to the middle of the third tri, i'm sure you'll be begging to feel like this again, so just enjoy it. :haha:

can't wait to see the crib pic :)

I hope ur right :) ..
Isnt it so weird how one day ur not showing and next day bamm ur showing..

My belly isnt hard today it's been hard.. Maybe I'm not showing and I'm just fat lol h
I dunno..

Do u play words with friends are scramble are draw something? On ur phone?

i play words with friends on my kindle. but apparently (according to one of my friend's posts on fb) i am "the god damned devil of words with friends."

...but if you ever want to play, my username is:
>*bex*<

Lol.. Yea I'll play u I love that game.. :)

Okay I invited u and played heel hope that's u :) lmao

can't wait to hear about your appointment tomorrow. when is it? our next appointment isn't until the 20th. i'll be almost 19 weeks by then and i'll get to schedule my 20 week ultrasound.

That's Awsome!! I was hoping I'll be 15 w Thursday so I go back in four weeks I'll be 19 weeks that they would just look then.. Lol.. My appt is at 11 I hope they do a scan tomorrow n I get to see if it's a boy r girl!! Lol

Well babys heart beat was 146 I go back July 2nd to find out the sex and I have to have surgery after baby is born bc I have a polyp on my cercix that is the reason why I been bleeding and since she just aggravated it she said I will bleed again for 2 days and if I pass clots to call her... I'm upset in a way.. I'm scared...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->