bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

sounds like everything's going fairly well :)
don't worry about the surgery. polyp removal is really no big deal. my best friend had one done not too long ago. really nothing to be scared about. don't worry about the bleeding. you know what to expect and i'm sure everything will be fine. :flower:

I sure hope ur right... Well I ended up having to rescechduale my Denist appt bc health unit took for ever.. So yea...

I'm home all alone tonight lance is at camper and doesn't pay for me to go back tonight bc i have a Denist appt tomorrow morning so yea..

Here is my crib

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/b282fe74.jpg

aw! the crib is so cute!

i'm sorry you have to be alone tonight. i was by myself on sunday and monday nights this week because morgan was working noc shifts. when last night came around i was sooooo happy to have him back! i don't sleep very well when he's not there.

I agree one hundred percent it sux!!! But it's only for one night and then I'm gonna try to make my dental work for fri that way I just get it over with...

And lance will b home sat.. But oh we'll.. Lol..

i never know when morgan will be gone at night. since he's an on call nurse, he could get called in for any shift on any day. sometimes he only gets two hours notice. hopefully after he's been working for awhile he'll get a more regular schedule, but for now, that's just how it is.

Oh wow that must stink at least he gets a two hour notice an it's not within the next thirty mins r so.. It will all work out :)

yeah...and he's making pretty good money, so i guess we can't really complain too much. it'll be better once he's not low man on the totem pole anymore.

I know what u mean sweetie!! Just left Denist and I got to get a tooth pulled my very last one on bottom left side .. :( I'm gonna go in about 3 weeks.. I knew I would I have to get it pulled bc I chipped it in half eating a jaw. Breaker.. Ughh bummer

ouch!!! lame! i'm so sorry you have to have that done. my appointment isn't until mid july. i don't think i need anything major done. just a cleaning. and my x-rays will have to wait until baby's on the outside.

I haven't had a cleaning since ashamed to say 2007 :/ I know I never had dental insurance ...
They took 6 X-rays but used two shields around my belly and I held them tight.. Lol my OB said it was fine.. Lol

i haven't had my teeth cleaned in about two years. i've just never found a dentist i like. i've heard really good things about the one i'm going to go see. my husband and in laws all go there. i'm really good about brushing and flossing, so hopefully not too much damage has been done.

Yea I was very faithful too.. But my Gums r so swollen bc plaque and food wiggs it way in there and causes it to bleed after brushing.. But it's all gonna work out..

Happy 100 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay !!!!!!! Lmao

wow! 100 pages! that's crazy!

well, today is my last day of work for the summer--well, half day of work. :happydance: and a week from today i'll be done with my master's coursework! :happydance::happydance: i can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. now i just have to make it through finals week!!!

Wow!!! Girl thts Awsome!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!

aaaaah! home from work. first big task down! now to get through my last week of school!

how ya feelin today?

It will be slowest week of ur life but hopefully u will find something to keep u occupied ... I'm feeling good ...

How r u feelin??

i'm pretty good. like you, just don't really feel "pregnant." :haha: i guess that's just what pregnant really feels like. i'm still just more tired than usual. i came home and took a nap- a much longer nap than i expected. i've spent most of this week cleaning in my classroom so i was ready to close it up for the summer, so i guess i shouldn't be surprised.

oh...and i'm pretty sure i'm feeling movement now so that's pretty cool.

Omg r u serious? I'm 5 w 2 d and dr asked me at 15 w if I felt movement yet it's very possiable!!!! What does it feel like?? Are u showing ?? Post a belly pic...

it's so hard to describe. it feels like weird tiny little pokes. at first i thought they were just gas or a muscle twitch, but they've gotten too consistent to be that. i'll post a belly pic a little later today. i'm working on some homework right now, but i'll take a new one when i take a break.

Awe how cute!! Okay I'll be waiting!!!

Ur never gonna believe this buy my ear hurts again same one same pain!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->