bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

oh no!!!! you should really go see a doc this time and find out what's going on- just for your own comfort

I have figured it out .. It hurts when I swim are get it wer the day after.. Last night we was home so I took a bathe an washed my hair and so my ear was in water and then bam war ache :(

wow! that sucks. i wonder if there's anything you can do about that...it seems like it would be horrible to go the whole summer without being able to get wet!

Yea def when we get home for good I'm gonna go to the dr it's just do hard to bc when we come home we always busy!!!

when will you be getting home for good? i can't imagine spending so much time away from home. i LOVE our house!

Within the next couple weeks the job is wrapping up!! I love my house to but I love lance more and don't want to only see him every other weekend unless I have no choice...

i can understand that. i wouldn't want to be away from morgan like that either. it's nice that it'll only be a few more weeks.

well, i started cleaning today. i am literally cleaning the house from top to bottom. i just got all the cobwebs off of every room in the house- something that hasn't been done since november :blush: i'm usually such a neat freak, but since starting school, things like that rarely get done. i did all 4 bedrooms, all three bathrooms, both living rooms, the kitchen, breakfast nook, closets, laundry room, and our long hallway. phew! now i'm going to go back through every room and dust all the curtain rods, light fixtures, and paintings and framed photographs. i'm trying to do some assignments, then do a little cleaning and rotate like that so i don't wear myself out too much, but if i don't get this house back up to my tidy, sparkly par by next weekend, the little neat freak inside me is going to flip the f%$# out!!!! this dusty mess has gone on long enough!!!!!

:laundry::iron::dishes::hangwashing:

Wow girl ur a busy girl!! Since we been outta town so long my house has became like that pretty much just neglated but when I get back im gonna jump on it... I am a neat freak as well lol!! Wonder what's gonna happen since we r neat freaks and baby is coming lol..

i've often wondered how i'm going to handle the enormous mess that a baby will bring. hopefully over the last year and a half that i've been in school, i've learned to be a little more flexible with things like how often the dusting and mopping get done, how often the cabinets get wiped down, or how often the bathrooms get the top to bottom scrub down. i mean, it definitely still bothers me when stuff isn't done, but i'd like to think that i don't have an absolute meltdown when it's not done. i have to admit, i had quite the back ache yesterday after doing all that stuff, but i don't think it's going to stop me from getting back to it today!

Yea I'm my plan is to do house work when baby is sleeping... Bc when Im home I have a routine Monday wend and fri I dust sweep mop vacuum bathrooms and on wend I do ceiling fans n once a month I wipe base boards and wash curtians.. I'm gonna have to learn to juggle both... That's all I can do

it's actually a really good idea to do cleaning and stuff while baby is sleeping because then they get used to having noise in the house while they sleep and they won't need perfect quiet to go down for a nap. so yay for you!

Lol yea ur right.. I have three mini rat terriers in side so it's never quite lol

well that's good...you shouldn't have a problem then

When do u find out the gender?? I go on July 2nd at 10 am I can't wait!!!

how exciting!!!! can't wait to see what you've got goin in there! we're not going to find out. i just really want that big surprise at the end. i want to have that at least once, so if this ends up being our only baby, i'll have gotten that. we have our next ob appointment a week from wednesday and they'll schedule our 20 week u/s then.

:happydance: YEY what a special moment i loved watching the scans amazing to see fingers/toes my first courtney was blowing bubbles and i could see it clear as day hope y both enjoy the rest of you pregancies and good luck at scans :happydance::happydance:xx

Bex I couldn't do that bc I want to buy link r blue stuff lmao!!! It is a thrill though!!

Baby0- thank you!! R u ttc r preggo??

i've never been very into the whole pink for girls, blue for boys thing anyway. i mean, once sprout is born and he/she will definitely have it's fair share of super girly or tough guy stuff, but as far as decorating the nursery or buying furniture and basic supplies, i don't want to go overboard on the frills or race cars. :haha:

baby0- nice to see a new face in here! annie and i have been just the two of us for awhile...speaking of which....

hope??? you still with us in here? we miss you!

Yea now that u said that I wonder how hope is doing!!!

I totally agree I'm not a girlly girl at all I have never wore a dress my baby either gender is having a camouflage nursery accented in pink if a girl r orange if it's A boy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->