• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Hahah no worries!! I am sure it is HUUUUGE to see this after trying for so long. I'm so happy for you guys!!! Just try and relax from now :) That is really the hardest thing to do, or at least that's what I find...

it must be a lucky time to be an ltttc-er!

im gonna try to relax. but im cramping and i keep telling myself its the utreause stretching thats all!!

must be very lucky

i think my test are actually getting darker what do yall think? as the day goes on?

i think so too, hun. and a little cramping is normal. i've had some too...and a bit of a backache every now and then. i even had some brown spotting one day. after all that trying to ttc, my first reaction was to worry too! it's totally normal. we're just all a bunch of wack-a-doos!

yea... lol.. its crazy.... do i keep taking my folic acid untill i see the dr are do i stop that and start prenatal?

i've been taking prenatals for almost more than two years. my doc told me to start taking them 3 months before ttc. i'm sure it's fine to start taking them now. it's not going to hurt anything.

can dh see that one???? or is he still suffering from temporary blindness? :haha:

no bexx he cant i sent him a text with the wondfo test and a note that says hi daddy!! he said there is only one line.. but he is def blind... he should be wearing glasses but isnt

oi! i guess you'll just have to wait a few days until your lines get good and dark so he'll finally realize.

lol he finally sees it but said why isnt it as dark as the other line!! wow men!!!

Now girl on FF is telling me its a evap!! wtf

sheesh! whatever. a line is a line and that girl on ff doesn't know what she's talking about. if you go that many evaps on different brands of tests you are the unluckiest person in the world.

i agrfee 100%!!!! right on!

thanks
ill keep yall updated!

Update took a wondfo tonight pee look like lemon aid and I don't see anything :(
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/466f253c.jpg

I see a 2nd line but it's been longer than 5 mins.. Oh well bfn

i think it's just really early yet for you. they're going to start showing up more consistently!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/e6ef3543.jpg

this showed up but after the 5 min mark,,

i don't think anyone in the history of time has ever had that many evaps so consistently...i've pulled wondfos out of the trash :)blush:) hours later and they've been the same stupid stark white they were before.

ur so right.. if it was a evap it wouldnt show up on everyone i have...

Dh lance is still being rude.. he said he doesnt see what im talkin about and im obessed with testing and im not allowed to test untill i miss my period.. WTH i started tearing up and left the room.. i dont know what his deal is

im so aggravated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys just don't understand how women feel when ttc :hugs:
i know they try, but deep down they just don't get it. i don't know how (especially in cases like ours when it's been a million cycles) they don't develop some sense of understanding. he's just being a butthole. mine does that too sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->