• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Ur chart looks good.. Possiable ib dip... Fx for u sweetie!!!

LOL annie reeeelllaaaaaax. It takes a few days for your hormone levels to increase enough to notice a significant difference on an hpt. Also, the cheapies (wondfo and others) don't pick up the change in colour as much as a FRER. I posted some pics of my 13dpo test today. Interestingly, from 10dpo to 11dpo there was barely any change. But when I left it from 11 dpo to 13 dpo it got a lot darker. If I were you, I would stop freaking out and don't test again until 14dpo. Then you will have your answer. Any other tests that you do in the meantime are just fuelling doubts for you. KWIM?

hugs!! xx

Samantha - implantation bleeding :)

I took a look at your chart too - I noticed that your temps are dropping below the coverline a a bit after ovulation. Does this happen every month?

LOL annie reeeelllaaaaaax. It takes a few days for your hormone levels to increase enough to notice a significant difference on an hpt. Also, the cheapies (wondfo and others) don't pick up the change in colour as much as a FRER. I posted some pics of my 13dpo test today. Interestingly, from 10dpo to 11dpo there was barely any change. But when I left it from 11 dpo to 13 dpo it got a lot darker. If I were you, I would stop freaking out and don't test again until 14dpo. Then you will have your answer. Any other tests that you do in the meantime are just fuelling doubts for you. KWIM?

hugs!! xx

hopestruck's right annie...my wondfos didn't really look darker until 4 or 5 days after my first positive. and they didn't look as dark as the control line until two or three days ago.

hey! im not to sure tbh.. this is my first month temping... isit a good thing?

I do have to get up diffrent times so its hard to temp at the same time x

hey! im not to sure tbh.. this is my first month temping... isit a good thing?

I do have to get up diffrent times so its hard to temp at the same time x

typically your temp will/should stay above the coverline after o, but time inconsistencies can have a huge impact on some people's temps.

of course you do :hugs: it's nearly impossible to determine pregnancy just from your chart...especially in your first months of charting when you don't know your patterns yet.

you just might not be getting an accurate picture of what's really going on with your temps with the inconsistent waking times. it doesn't mean you won't conceive.

but do i have that chance? :D x

Agree with what Bexxc said. Typically, you want your temps to stay above the coverline in the luteal phase (with the exception of a possibly implantation dip around 6-10dpo). If it is caused by inconsistent waking time don't worry about it (but be sure to check off "Sleep deprived" in the symptoms box, or adjust the time you took your temp in FF to account for it). I recommend setting your alarm to take your BBT at a time you will always be asleep - I usually wake up between 7 and 8am, so for me that time was 6:30 am. I would take my temp and then go back to sleep.

That being said, keep an eye out for temps that fluctuate below the coverline in continuing months, as it can sometimes signal a hormonal imbalance (ie low progesterone or other issues). Don't worry too much about it now though!

As for whether or not you have a chance, well, it's impossible to tell just from looking at your chart (without any intercourse data). As long as you are ovulating, and having sex, you have a chance!!!

Hope that helps :)
xx

thank you :hugs:

and im really tearful. :| x

:flower: i know the tww is really stressful, but try not to be sad! remember, your chart doesn't make you pregnant! like hopestruck said, it's the ovulating and the bd that get the job done...
that being said, i noticed that you noted ewcm and ferning on your chart today. you might want to take an opk just in case you didn't o after that first lh surge.

i've heard it can be with the ewcm (my cm was just weird before i found out :haha:). i'm sure it works with ferning too...but i've never gone that route. i have heard of ladies though that have an lh surge, don't o, and then o a little later in their cycles.

Update this is my test after I slept awhile .. I really don't think I'm preggo now not get darker this sux..
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/ac8e200f.jpg

annie--- honest to goodness i'm gonna fly over there and smack you! lol. you're pregnant. a line is a line. PLEASE believe me!!! i freaked out over the same thing for days because my wondfos weren't getting any darker. it's just because they're cheaper. hold on. i'm going to take some pics for you....

Annie they are getting darker, I can see it. But listen to what we're saying! Just hold off on testing for a few days and do it at 14dpo.

Anne - I can see a BFP!

And yeah Hope so I did ovuate because i had the Ovuation pains x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back