• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i got really miffed at my dh (morgan) today because i had been home all day by myself writing a seven billion page research paper for my master's program and he didn't even ask how i was feeling or how my work was going when he got home. normally he's much better than that.
it's like the second we get pregnant they start getting the pms!!! :haha:

he is sayin im obsessed and mental! i dont understand.. why cant he just say he sees it and be happy with me...

Can u see the line on the test i just posted?

i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT maybe its our horomones that make us think this way! lol

i see it and morgan can see it too. i made him look at it.
when they say crap like that i just want to choke them and scream YES! I AM COMPLETELY F*&^ING OBSESSED AND YOU'RE JUST GOING TO F$#* DEAL WITH IT AND LIKE IT!!!!!!!

Hahah yes!!!!!! LMFAO!!!! Well I just asked my mom if she can see it she said yes!!!!! I begged her not to say anything bc I wanna be able to tell everyone .. She said she won't.. Lance said ugh I still can't see it so I said what we all mental!! Lmao

just mass hallucinations, i guess lol! maybe your dh just doesn't want to get his hopes up. guys don't deal with their emotions very well. :shrug: and they say we're the crazy ones!

I really think that is what's wrong bc he we been trying so long to get a baby and now that we r he doesn't want to get his heart broken!!!!!! But I don't know why he is brin so rude I told him I told mom he was like yea what's new they think they see something too... Ughh lmao

:hugs: i'm sorry. i might have kicked mine in the balls if he had acted like that! just a defense mechanism maybe. once you have a darker line he'll come around. and he'd better apologize when he does!!!

yea hr better... plus he is sick so he feels like shit....and all i wanna do is cuddle with him... i just want to be able to talk to him and tell him my feelings nbut i cannt1

im gone to bed.. ill post bright n early with fmu with a wondfo!!!!

THanks

Update.. Couldn't sleep no longer it's 4:30am.. Went and peed and the line isn't getting no darker!! So I'm not pg!! I guess it was just a fluke..
https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/61248b25.jpg

Hey!
May i stalk you! :flower:
Im samantha.. And ive read 12 pages

and CONGRATS! i can see a line on that picture! x

Hi n welcome but I don't think I'm pg.. My test r not getting any darker..

try a digital test clear blue..

i think you are hun! dont get downful about it x

Thank u I will when my period is closer.... I just looked back at the test and it's been 2 hours n the line is still there and pink.. Do u think it could be evap? Starting to doubt myself!!!

FYI- my ear is throbbing its freaking kill me!!!! Started last night now I'm In so much pain!!! Prolly getting the flu

Nope I think your doing well! just make sure your using first urine in the morning! try using clear blue! x

I only got 4 hours of sleep last night before I tested thinking about going back to bed for couple hours n retesting with umm 1/2 pee lol...

go for it, before you go, can you check my temp? sorry... Just tell me what you think if i have a chance or not? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->