bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Bex I couldn't do that bc I want to buy link r blue stuff lmao!!! It is a thrill though!!

Baby0- thank you!! R u ttc r preggo??

well i have "5 but im trying for our no6 so yes im ttc
really strange to say rhat as all mine have been such a surprise[not planned]
so thats the way im starting to think as if we dont try we conceive :happydance:

Oh wow well congrats on ur 5 kids!! This is fonna be my first

yeah...huge congrats on the big family! this is my first too. i'm hoping we can make it to 3 before i'm too old! :haha:

yeah...huge congrats on the big family! this is my first too. i'm hoping we can make it to 3 before i'm too old! :haha:

well love having a big family theres no such thing [being to old to coceive]
but i have just turned 30 and my youngest is is 17n=mth boy[riley]
then there is courtney 11 lacey 9 kenzie 5 then darcie 3 there all girl [first 4]

wow! that's a lot of girls! poor riley! :haha:

what a great morning. dh is making me pancakes as a type and then i'm going to go get my hair cut and see my mom. of course, once i get back home, it's back to business. it's finals week for me and i have one big project left to get through by thursday.

Baby0 u sure do have a lot of girls!!

Bex I hope u have a wonderful day!!!!

I want two kids that's it.. :)

thanks i know poor riley but he loves the attention i can tell ya he,s such a naughty boy all my girls have been so easy:thumbup: but not riley:wacko: hahaha anyway ladies i really hope you both enjoy yur scans up and coming

and yes the girl do get bitchy like now courts wants to watch fresh prince bell air and lacey wants america gots talent the fun NEVER ends GOOD LUCK LADIES:hugs:XX

how chubby chicks grow bumps....

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/IMGP1008.jpg :haha:

Omg!!!!!!!! Ur showing Wayyy more than me!!! I'll send u a private message since my shirt is not over my belly!!

aw! your bump is so cute! i just woke up one day and there mine was lol. you're carrying way lower than me. lol! so funny how different two bumps can be!

i'm getting lots of tiny little kicks and pokes today. :) i love it!

Omg how cute!!!! How can you tell I'm carrying low?? I heard that's a boy??

I can't get over ur bump it's so damn cute!!!!! Omg u soo look preggo

I still think mine looks just fat lol

mine's not hard, but it's not soft like my usual flab either. i think my best friend described it best. it feels like a giant water balloon :haha: which i guess is basically what it is.

and yeah...i guess carrying low and out is boy and high and wide (like mine) is a girl. but that's just a silly wives tale...we'll see!

Hope we right :) u can't tell I'm preggo from back side..

Mine is hard when I eat are wear martnity clothes lol

i definitely look a bit more pregnant after food too!

So I have a pack of newborn diapers huge pack of wipes 2 128 count on number 1 diapers and a huge pack of wipes and also head to tod baby wash n lotion. N powder we trying to buy it once a week :)

How often do baby's gain weight and what is the best size diaper

it really depends on how big they are when they're born, how much they eat, what they eat (breast milk vs. formula). i definitely don't want to overbuy things that sprout will outgrow quickly

Right I agree but if it's unopened u can always return the diapers to Walmart!! They will never out grow wipes powder head to toe things like that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->