bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea me too.. I already started stock pileing I have a ton of wipes now but next week we gonna buy 2 packs of number 2s more wipes head to toe and all that ..

My lower back really hurts when I get up are bend over are omg when I get out of bed I have a heating pad on low bc it hurts so bad!!!

yeah...i've started having some lower back pain too...mostly when i don't take enough breaks between chores around the house. i think that one's gonna stick with us right til the end!

yeah...and it's only going to get worse as your belly grows and your posture continues to shift

My hurts so bad when I get out of bed are sofa I can barely walk!!!

i went to the grocery store today and it seemed like everything i needed was on the bottom shelf! i suddenly hate bending over to reach things. i'm sure i look ridiculous!

Lol I no exactly wat u mean!!!!

Hey there is a new game/app called song pop if u wanna play I love it!!! Awsome game!!

i'll check it out when i'm done with all my finals :) almost there...just 3 assignments to go!!!

took a schoolwork break to do housework. i've washed the windows, window treatments, and sills in half the house. wanted to take a little break before starting the back of the house. how's your day going?

U make me tired lol... Well I was having a good day but a migraine hit me I guess iland I never have head aches!!!! I blacked out the camper put a cold rag on my head n fell asleep but I just woke up and I still have it!!! Ugh.. Lance came home from work with one too.. Weird!!! Lol

Now I have to get up to cook supper

aw i'm sorry, sweetie :hugs: migraines suck!

i started dinner hours ago. i'm making shredded beef tacos, so i had to get the beef in the slow cooker at about noon. should be tasty!

hope you feel better soon!

Thank you do much!! I'm going get me a mc flurry from mc Donald's!!! I still have. Head ache :(

I cooked tacos too... Great minds think alike...

:)

i just turned in my last final!!! now i just have one more small assignment left and i'm all done with school!!!!

:happydance::bodyb::yipee::rofl::smug::coolio::ninja::fool::tease::wohoo::loopy::bunny:

Yay congrats hunnie!!!! Wish u best of luck!!

I still have a head ache maybe I'm getting sick :/

Wow I'm sorry...I hope a good night's sleep will help you feel better:hugs:

I'm feeling better today thank good ness!!!

I'm 16 weeks today eeekkkk

yay! happy 4 months! :happydance:

today is our anniversary! :wedding: we're going out for dinner and then we're going to come home and order a movie. i'm worried about sitting through a movie in a theater because i have to pee all the time :haha:

i made some furniture polish today and started working on all the furniture in the house. i've been making all my own cleaners because i but right now i'm taking a break from my housework to finish up my last assignment for school! :happydance:

i registered for our childbirth preparation classes today. they start on august 4.

i'm so glad you're feeling better today!!!

Happy anniversary !!! How many years?? We been together 6 yrs in feb..

That sounds like a lovely night!!!

I can't wait to get home n start my cleaning and order my new living room set since I don't have a recliner nor rocker so we gonna get a whole new set!!!

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"