bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

thanks. we've been married 4 years, but we were together for six before we got married. the more i clean, the happier i get! i finished polishing all the furniture and i scrubbed out all the grout in our tile counter tops in the kitchen and wiped down all the cabinets. i also swept all the hard floors so i can mop. i can't vacuum though :( our vacuum broke and our new one that i ordered won't be here until tomorrow. but tomorrow i'm going to vacuum EVERYTHING!!!!! i am so very very very happy!!!!!! i'm so glad i've finally gotten my second tri burst of energy!

done done! i'm done! i'm so happy!!!!!!!! no more hours and hours of reading and homework and papers and research!!!!!

:amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass::amartass:

Yay I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats!!!! Me and lance isn't married yet.. :/

I haven't got my burst of engery yet..
I actually think I'm getting depressed maybe.. I have no clue

My lower back hurts so bad I went to acadmey and Walmart and we walked around a lot and now I'm hurting... I'm ferry concerned what if it's a mc..

Then on top of that I had a light brown spotting after bm .. I'm almost 100% sure it's from my polyp.. Bc I spotted again two night ago after sex and then spotted after dr went and did a pap.. She said Im gonna spot so I'm sayin that's what it's from it's just inflammed a lil.. But what is the back pain I'm telling u when I get out of bed it's killer!!!

i'm having a lot of back pain too...especially after all the housework i've been doing. anything where i really have to scrub at things or bend over a lot. it bothered me all night last night.i could hardly sleep. i don't think you're going to m/c. what to expect says it's totally normal in second tri because your center of balance is shifting. try not to worry :hugs:

Thank u Bex!!!!
So lance got home at ten this morning I woke up started packing all my stuff to go home for the weekend we get in the truck to leave and start leaving n his boss calls he has to hang around n can't leave bc something broke at work. So we wait 45 mins and they just. Called him he had to go back to work!!! Ughhhhh!!!

I'm so aggravated !!

oh that's so lame :( i'm sorry. i hate being ready to go and then having to wait around. how long do you think you'll be home for this time? are you going to be able to get some rest when you get there?

well, i'm waiting for our new vacuum to arrive :) i can't wait to finish the floors. in the meantime, i'm going to start putting stuff from the nursery into boxes that we're going to donate to goodwill. i also need to organize our office today. it looks like a technology bomb went off in there. when my brother moved to holland a couple weeks ago he gave us a bunch of cool toys, but i haven't had a chance to sort through them yet.

Yea we should only be there for the weekend.. And then we gonna do a lot of fishing this weekend in our new bass boat...

I should be able to have plenty rest but I wanna go to the lake Sunday and go swimming.. :)

U have soo much energy wow girl!!

We own our way home now!! For the weekend

glad you get to head home for a bit!

i'm so excited that you're 16 weeks. by the middle of that week i started feeling really certain movements. today while i was starting to clear some of the extra stuff out of the nursery, i actually felt sprout move while i was standing up, so kicks must be getting stronger. before i could only feel them when i was sitting down and being very still. i put my hand on my belly to see if you could feel it from the outside yet, but i don't think i'm even close to that. i really want morgan to be able to feel baby too!

Awe sweetie that is so Awsome!!!

I'll be honest I don't feel anything yet it's weird sometimes I wonder am I really preggo...

you'll feel it...it's so amazing! i'm actually surprised to be feeling anything so early. i've read that often in your first pregnancy you don't feel anything until 19 or 20 weeks or so.

That's what I'm reading too.. So hopefully I feeling them good when I go find out what it is!!

i think you'll definitely been feeling little kicks and punches by then!

I sure hope so I'm getting impatient lol

I haven't smoked in like 4 weeks!! When ever I told u I stopped I haven't smoked since then and I been doing great no cravings no nothing but today is killin me I am dieing for just a puff!! I'm serious I'm so tempted to take lances cig and go hide n smoke it's that bad!!! Im fighting it at the moment but I been offing it all day!!!!

Sorry tmi but I just had a bm and when I wiped I had a lot of yellow tinge creamy cm and a spot of pink.. Very noticeable what should I do? Relax call dr r just say its my polpye

i wanted to ask how you were doing with smoking, but i didn't want to make you feel bad if you'd started again. i'm so very excited that you've gone so long. just don't smoke now!!!!! i know it can be really tempting at times, but just remember, even if you have one drag, you have to start all over again! don't do it!!!!

i wouldn't worry too much about the cm/spotting. i'm sure it is just your polyp. your discharge will increase throughout the 2nd tri and i'm sure that's just carrying the spotting from your polyp with it. :hugs: but if you do get really nervous about it, just give your doc a call. that's why they're there.

Thank you do much u make me feel so much better at times!!!
Lance thinks its normal for me since I spotted all threw out first tri.. So I mean I'm blaming my polyp but it's still alarming bc my back hurts so bad when I walk around to long just went to lowes N Walmart and now back is hurting me... But just worried..

Lance told me not to call bc it's normal..

i'm glad i can help, hun. pregnancy is freaking scary sometimes. i'm glad we have each other to talk to. :friends:

Ty so much!! I agree it's very worrisome at times!!!!!! Xoxoxo!!!!!

I'm spotting tan creamy now .. I'm getting so aggravated

i'm sorry your spotting is so annoying. :hugs: the good thing is you know what it is and that it's not anything dangerous.

i'm going out to lunch with my parents today to celebrate father's day (a little early). after that we're going to buy paint for the nursery! :happydance: i can't wait to get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->