bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea ur right!! I'm just so worried bc my back is killing me as well..

Aw how cute take pics of the nursery :)

i know. my back already hurts too. i was really thinking it wouldn't bother me until 3rd tri. and it's probably my own darn fault because of all the housework i've been doing. anyway, i guess it's just part of the deal.

today was fun. :) we had lunch, went and had the nursery paint matched to the yellow in the crib bedding, and even found some cute wall border. now i just have to finish clearing out that room. my dad is going to massachusetts to visit my grandmother next week, but once he gets back, the boys will start painting. after we have that done, we'll order the nursery furniture and get that put back together.

how's your weekend at home going?

Awe sounds like a lovely weekend!!! My weekend was going great untill dh mom decided to come to our house while we was sleeping and try to wake us up!! That is so wrong I have no idea how she even undid the dead bolt!!!!! I'm very upset!! If lance don't tell her anything it won't be nice!!!!

oh my gosh! i would have been so pissed!!! what the hell did she want?

oooh...i just noticed i turned into a sweet potato today :)

Lol yay for potatoe!!!!!

Well I asked her about it n she said she never came!!! I woke her up n I like thirty mins from her!!!! So I must have been dreamin!!! Wow kinda embraased lol

oh my gosh! that's so funny! pregnancy dreams are so realistic. i had a really weird dream about one of my friends that i used to work with. she showed up at my work in a weird ballgown and hung out in my classroom making weird comments about my teaching.

Wow!' his mom was jokingly saying what's really in those prenatals lmao!! She told every one about that dreams.. Still right now it feels so damn real!!!

Ughh back to the camper In a couple hours!!! Aghh I'm so home sick and I'm gettin big n I want my house!!

I keep feelin like little bubble but it feels like gas r a poo cramp??? Is it the baby?? Lol

the baby moving doesn't really feel crampy to me, but everyone describes it a little differently. to me it just feels like tiny little pokes from the inside or like little thumps- surprisingly like you would imagine it would feel.

i'm sorry you have to go back. :hugs: how long until you guys get to be at home on a more permanent basis?

Then I haven't felt baby yet.. Lol..

Well we r planning to be home for good within a month.. I have to bring one of my dogs to ace surgery bc he is not peeing good it's drips out and he is in pain.. So I'm gonna go take care of that this week prolly Friday since I'm only gonna be 1hr n half from my vet..

But I mean I really am lucky I get ti sleep with him nightly and not have to be away from him bc the kind of work he does sometimes he have to go away for 3 weeks without seeing each other.. :/ so I'm grateful..

But after this job is over ther is a job which we waiting to start anytime now that we will be home for the rest of the year it's only 30 mins from the house ... So they have there ups n downs .. :)

well, that's great to hear that the end is near and you'll be home for the long term soon. i'm glad it will be awhile. moving back and forth would be very hard to do with a new baby.

i'm sorry to hear about your dog. that sounds awful! i hope it's nothing too serious!

I know I keep telling him the longer we outta town the bigger I get n it's only gonna be harder on me to unpack camper and get house back to my standards!!!

My dog beans should be okay I'm thinking it's just a kidney stone... Are maybe even a simple fix bladder infection

yeah...i can imagine the packing and unpacking gets really difficult. that's probably why your back hurts so much! i vacuumed the whole house day and my back is killing me! tomorrow i'm going to try to clean all 3 bathrooms and start working on cleaning up the baseboards. we'll see how far i get with that.

Girl I wish I could do that!! My home is so neglected!!! Ughh.. I'm ashamed lol...

U have so much energy!!

well, after doing the floors and some dishes today, i was so tired i napped for 2 hours :haha: my energy seems to wane by the afternoon. thankfully i've been having very productive mornings.

ugh. went to cook dinner and discovered our oven is not working despite the fact that the burners seem to be functioning just fine. i tried all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail :( had to set up an appt to have a repairman come look at it, but they can't come until wed. guess i'm making all stovetop dinners until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->