bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

whatever it is, i hope it's a quick, cheap fix.

Yea they usually are about 40-80 dollars...

We just getting back to camper now.. An I'm laying in bed watching law n order with a heating pad on my lower back :(

oh...i meant to tell you- was browsing through the back pain section in what to expect last night and it said that alternating heat and cold is the best way to relieve back pain. 15 minutes ice, then 15 heat. maybe that will help you feel better.

I feel asleep last night ad soon as I got comfy ten mins max ...

How r u

i'm tired today! i'm about halfway through cleaning the 3 bathrooms and i needed to take a break. scrubbing things sure is more difficult these days!

what are you up to today?

Yea they are and I haven't started yet... :(

I'm laying around I possiable feel like crap like head ear Thoart if I'm gonna get sick then come on and stop playing games!!!

:hugs: boy! you've been having a rough go. i'm sorry. i finished the 2nd bathroom, but i have to go grocery shopping before i get too tired!

Awe ur such a winner!!! Lance just called and said we was gonn go get groceries but I told him he can go alone he is upset bc I don't want to go ride.. I have never went grocerie shopping alone lmao.. We alway do it together!!

I think I'm gonna make him pic me up something to eat for supper bc I didnt take anything out to defrost bc all we had was deer meat

Good morning..

How r u today?
Lance won a iPad 2 at work yesterday. We get it today.. He said we gonna share it... We she see lol..

This morning when I brushed my teeth I litterary had huge drop of blood from my teeth.. It did it twice!! Weird ...

I'm really craving a ham and cheese sandwich but not heated up cold... Would that hurt my baby

shopping was so rough yesterday! we live in a pretty rural area and, up until last week, we didn't even have a grocery store in our town. we had to drive 15 minutes to the next town over to shop, so we were really excited when a store opened up here. we decided to go check it out together. it was sooooo awful. it's difficult enough to find the stuff you're used to cooking with when you live in such a small town that's dominated by a different culture...but this was just terrible. after spending an hour struggling through this store having to find substitutes for this and that, we finally got to the produce and it was so bad i wouldn't even have eaten it. we finally gave up, gave them our cart, and left. after all that, we ended up driving south to our usual store to do our shopping! ugh!

that is so cool about the ipad!!!! i really want one. whenever i go visit my mom, i love to play around with hers. i couldn't really afford one, so i got a kindle fire. it's pretty comparable except for the screen size, but i still like the ipad better.

i'm going to go to my favorite restaurant with my best friend today. unfortunately that also means seeing her husband. to put it nicely, i could do without him. he's such an obnoxious asshole.

do you still feel like you're coming down with something?

i think deli meat is a no-no either way because of the nitrates...

Well my dr told me I could eat it as long as I heated it so that's what I been doing..
I no how u feel about the grocerie store bc we have to drive 30 mins to Walmart and anything to eat . I live in the swamp no red lights all by myself I love it..

Yea I sure hope he let's me use it.. :)

I have a head ache but that's all it's weird maybe hormones

we live in farm country :haha: we live in a housing development next to a school, but aside from our neighborhood, there are just fields. and the mountains on either side of the valley. i really like how quiet it is, but it is a pain in the butt to go out and do anything.

I used to live in a area like that when I lived wit my mom but now my back yard is swamp lol. I love it :)

just be careful about mosquitoes this summer. i hear they love us preggos. and i'm not really sure what's safe to use as repellent.

I just use off I mean I live in louisiana and my dr never said anything about them... They r horriable

So I'm getting worried I haven't felt my baby move yet ... And last night I had. A Dream that when I went to the dr there was. No heart beat and baby just died at 16 weeks !! Now I'm so scared ..

What u cooking for super?

I'm cooking homemade hamburgers and Mac n cheese something simply n easy!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back