bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

we went out to dinner. japanese! yum! we have to drive an hour for any decent japanese food, but it's so worth it. i just wish i could eat sushi! oh well.

don't worry about not feeling thhine baby move yet. it's still really early. i think on average most first time moms don't feel anything until around 18/19 weeks. some of the ladies in november due dates still haven't felt anything at 20 weeks or more and they've had ultrasounds showing that the baby is fine, so try not to worry. i'm sure everything is fine. when is your next appt?

mine's tomorrow. we get to sched. our 20 week u/s.

Awe how fun!!!

Mine is July 2 at ten am n I find out the gender then I'll be almost 19 weeks

how fun. i can't wait to know if you're having a boy or a girl! any motherly intuition about the gender?

my appointment went really well today. everything sounds good and my second tri blood work all came back normal and little heartbeat sounded great. we have our next ultrasound on july 18. it's a little later than i expected- i'll be just over 22 weeks then. a bit further away then i expected, but it's definitely something to look forward to.

afterwards i met up with my mom and we got some lunch and went maternity shopping. it'll be nice to have some pants that don't smash poor sprout!

how was your day?

Awe how sweet!!!
I have been wearing martnity shorts since. May 16th.. Now I'm really showing!!

I'm good at my. Moms prolly till Friday.. Brought my dogs to the vet today for the 6month routine .. Member I told u how beans was having trouble peeing well it cost us 400 dollars and he has some blood cells in his urine but they did X-rays and everything and. Oukdnt find out what was causing the bleeding so they sent him home with antibotics..

And densit called they approved. My tooth being pulled so ughh gotta go do that.. Prolly gonna do it july 2 so lance can bring me after ultra sound ..

R u showing good yet?

i really stretched out needing maternity clothes, but i got to the point where i needed to give myself some room in my pants by keeping them closed with a hair tie. when that started to squish the baby, i was pretty sure it was time to finally give it to the ugly, stretchy pants! i'm showing enough now that you can definitely tell i'm pregnant. i'm worried that by the time i'm 8 or 9 months, i'm going to be absolutely enormous!

i'm sorry you have to have a tooth pulled. i absolutely hate having dental work done! i don't have my cleaning until july. hopefully i won't need anything beyond that!

i'm sorry they couldn't figure out what was wrong with your dog. i hope the antibiotics help!

Thank you so much??!

My shorts are not ugly they are sooooooo cute!!!!

yeah...all my clothes are actually really adorable. i actually don't wear shorts...or even capris for that matter...because i'm REALLY white. i even avoid wearing short sleeved shirts when i can help it. i just can't tan lol

Wow girl!!! I have a pretty tAn..

So I took at 17 week 1 day pic today!! Look at this!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/1c96b92b.jpg

Where is urs??

wow! that's a mighty cute bump you're sporting!
i'll try to take a new bump pic sometime this week. i can't believe i'll already be 19 weeks on sunday! almost halfway there!

Im gonna go to old navy and see if I can find everyday martnity clothes well at least shorts

the old navy closest to me doesn't carry maternity clothes. i was so disappointed!

Awe I went and got me one hot pink shirt to wear with my kakhi shorts the shirt was 8 dollars wow loo couldn't pass that up.. And then I went to buy me some everyday shorts like jogging shorts I guess they were 4 dollars a pair but not martinety so I wear a large so I bought a xl n 2 xl so I'll be comfy!!!

I bought me a bikini at 6 weeks preggo n now I just had to buy a xl top n large bottom boobies r growing lol... Yea I could have worn a xl bottom but they were sold out plus i wear shorts over it anyways lol

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh! i'm so unmotivated today! must...get...off...sofa!!!!!

Lol I'm driving back two hours to go back to camper n see lance

wow...you've been a busy girl! visiting with everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->