bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

O yea I have! Haven't seen lance since Tuesday night...

Someone at Walmart told me I didn't look preggo !!!!! Wtf

um okay...was this just a random person? maybe they thought they were giving you a compliment....:shrug:

Yea I never seen her in my life.. So I'm thinking okay do I just look fat? I mean really??? Lmao!!!

I'm finally home and me n lance is going eat out bc we r both pooped lol

i don't know why some random stranger would say that. some people are weird.

hope you enjoyed eating out tonight. sometime you just need that. i made zucchini pasta and garlic toast. it was pretty tasty. i think i'll add more garlic next time though.

Lol sounds lovely!!!
I had a hamburger steak and it was okay I ha better..

Do u have any pets??

I'm gonna introduce my dogs :)

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/de791e22.jpg
Rocky he is 16 had him since 5 weeks old he is my baby!! His ears usually Stand up all the time but the sheets were stopping it..

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/36dfa4d4.jpg
Cutter he is 7 he is camera shy!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/d4492303.jpg
This is beans he is 3.... We found him on side of road And was only suppose to keep him untill we found a good home... Well he found one...he is a baby and spoiled rotten and soooooooo attached to me!!!!!

Sorry lol

Omg think I felt baby move at first it felt like bubbles but then it was a little poke on left side... Omg kinda around belly button...

Do u ever feel a tugging on belly button

aw! what awesome dogs! we have a cat named tess that i love, but that i'm not terribly fond of... if that makes any sense. we'd like to get a dog eventually, but for now we're just going to worry about baby. i'll try to dig up a picture of her.

yay for movement!!!!!!! mine's always much lower than my belly button. sprout must be head up.

Maybe it wasn't movement I'm confused lol How u change Tess litter box? While preggo

we have one of those electronic litter boxes that scoops itself. all morgan has to do it change the little plastic box once a week. he's been handling it since we started ttc.

yeah...he has his flaws like anyone, but i think i'll keep him :haha:

ugh. my grandmother had a stroke last night...

Omg sweetie im so sorry.. Is she gonna pull threw? I'll keep her in my prayers

we won't really know for awhile. they were giving her 24 hours to respond to treatment before they made any further decisioins- which is coming up i a couple hours here. she's 97, so either way it's not looking very good...

Omg I'm so sorry!! Well sweetie she has lived a very long life!!!!!

yes...she's definitely seen her share of things. i actually feel a bit guilty for not feeling sadder right now. but she's always been a bit mean to all of us and has repeatedly refused any help we've offered her. :shrug:

That's bc old people have there set ways!! Nothing against u ...

oh it's not because she's old. according to everyonce in our family, she's always been this way.

apparently they ran some blood tests and in the last 48 hours she's had a stroke and a heart attack. she's also come down with some sort of infection and they don't yet know if it's viral or bacterial.

as much of a pain as she's been i really don't want her to suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->