bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i'll take it tomorrow so i'm spot on 19 weeks when it's taken. i think i'm going to start taking them weekly now :)

I had them on my phone since 5 weeks but I got a new phone two weeks ago so I lost them ... Lol

oh bummer :( that's why i'm taking all mine on our digital camera. i feel like if i upload them to photobucket religiously i won't lose em...not that it's the end of the world or anything.

i'm getting hungry. we're having slow cooked shredded bbq chicken sandwiches w/sweet potato fries and coleslaw. our whole house smells like bbq chicken right now.

Lol mmmm sounds Awsome though...!!!

I cooked hamburger helper.. My back is hurting so bad we r talking about going to er!!!! This can't be normal

wow! i'm sorry you're hurting so bad :( maybe it wouldn't hurt to get it checked out. have you been lifting anything or doing any unusual physical movements?

No I haven't... I have laid around all day and no I haven't... Are u hurting?

my back only hurts when i overdo it on the cleaning. my hips do hurt a lot at night though. it keeps me awake. i didn't used to sleep on my sides very much before i got pregnant.

What to expect is staying I'm a sweet potatoe today..

R u gettin uncomfortable? I am.. I get out of breathe really fast n easy.. Hard for me to get out of bed and stuff lol..

Btw I still haven't smoked

Yea I agree it takes awhile for me to fall asleep bc Im a stomach sleeper.. So I can't I got to sleep on left side but ughh .. Anyways.

I'm ready to have this baby an I can't wait till Next
Monday!!!

i'm so excited that you haven't smoked!!!! just think how much healthier your baby is!

i do get out of breath and tired a lot more easily. i used to be able to go and go and go and never get tired, but i find myself having to take a lot of breaks when i do stuff these days.

i wonder why the what to expect app is different from the ticker. mine app says i'm a mango and my ticker says sweet potato. weird.

Yea isnt that weird.. I just asked lance when we was going home for sure he said another month well I told him how am I gonna be able to clean n clean n unpack camper bc in another month I'm gonna be huge lol..

Yea I think my baby is very more healthy but I also want that. Cig after I have the baby..

My mom n brother is coming next Monday for my ultra sound ...

no!!! you don't want to start smoking again after the baby! it's not healthy for little bean! and what if you want to get pregnant again. quitting is hard enough the first time. you don't want to have to go through all of that again!!!!!

my mom came to u/s last time, so we invited my mil to come to the next one. i think she's excited about it, but she can be a little weird sometimes so we'll see.

Ohh the mil oh lord o mighty!! Mine doesn't care dh n his mom doesn't even talk.. It's weird like that so I just. Call her with the results and be on my way she don't call n check on me r baby so pshh don't care!! She isn't ginna tell me how to raise my child anyways!!! Me n my mom r really close..

She is planning on coming stay two weeks with me n lance when I have the baby help with the baby show me how to do everything help me cook clean basically get on my feet... :)

When r u due?

Is ur weeks going by faster now?? Mine seem to be but I think it's bc I can't wait till the 2nd!!!

my mil minds her own business more or less, so that's pretty nice. it's her first grandchild too, so i want her to feel included as much as she'd like to be.

i'm, of course, closer to my own mom. i talk to her every day. usually multiple times. she asked if we wanted her to come stay with us for a couple weeks after the baby is born, but i think i want to try it on my own first. she's only an hour away, so if i really get stuck she can get down here pretty quickly.

i'm due nov. 18. the weeks do seem to be passing a bit more quickly now. i think it's because i'm not in a constant panic anymore. :haha:

is your back feeling any better?

Yea my back is feeling a little better.. My moms is almost 4 hours on other side of Louisiana .. But my mil this is her first grandchild aswell... I slipped up and said she wasn't going in deilcier room just me lance oops.. Lol..

But she just doesn't seem to be concerned thts just how she is.. Is don't show anything ... Oh well she lives 30 mins away yay! Lol..

We have has our words we have went without talking she did that to me n lance for 6 moths and then another time foralmost a yr.. Oh well

I'm like I with my mom we talk plenty of times a day :) if I'm sick I call her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->