bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

we aren't having anyone else in the delivery room either. i've made that perfectly clear to all the parents. the less people that see my vajayjay, the better!

Lol I totally agree with u!! Well I figured since my mom was wiping my butt when I was a baby she already seen it!!

So yesterday our neighbors called and said they were mowing there grass and a rock flew n shattered our screen door.. I have been mowing this grass for 5 yes n I never cracked anything he rolled over the rocks.. So called loses and priced on bc I has to be fixed ASAP 200 dollars so yea he offer to pay us back I dunno though bc he mows our grass while we r away but still.. Pisses me off and the. Mil said call insurance they will cover it!! That's how silly she is

yeah...you make a good point. but i guess i also just want it to be between the two of us as well.

that sucks about your screen door! when we replaced the igniter it cost us $250. the labor, or course, cost more than the part. it might be worth checking with your insurance company though. insurance has covered some stuff we haven't expected. you never know and it can't hurt to just ask...

I no but u have to pay a deductible so we will do it ourselves..

We r watching tropical store Debbie .. Saying its gonna be a hurricane when it hits Louisiana and where it's hitting is where we live so lance thinks they gonna shut the job down wesnday so we can go home and secure out outside stuff funiture and all.. Plus take that screen door off...so it would be Awsome if we get to stay at home wesnday threw Monday since I have a dr appt then ..

well i hope you're able to get home quickly and get everything secured. it'll be nice for you to spend a couple extra days at home! maybe you'll have a chance to do some of the cleaning you've wanted to do. today i'm doing my yearly look-through of all the closets to get rid of clothes we don't wear anymore. we had a lot of overflow into the nursery closet, so i'm dealing with that right now.

Awe lovely!! Yea I might go threw lances clothes bc I don't Want to go threw my clothes just yet bc I'm gaining weight an I got a lot of fat
Clothes in my closet..

Where is my belly pic??

i actually just took it. just need to upload it. i'm gonna finish up this closet and then i'll put it up :)

hahahaha! the waistband on my pj pants makes my bump look hilarious! :haha:

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/IMGP1009.jpg

I got to get the tooth pulled after the ultra sound and they gonna try to fix cavities same time but they can't do a cleanin untill after my tooth has healed...

N I also made lance appt

i need to make morgan an appointment. i was hoping he would do it himself, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen, so i guess i'll have to do it.

Lance hasn't been longer than I have so yea it's gonna suck....

How r u feeling today ?

i didn't sleep very well last night- i was having the most bizarre dreams about poisonous spiders. but all things considered, i'm feeling okay. how 'bout you?

I'm feelin good had a little energy to clean camper and food clothes so I did that supper been cooking since 5am this morning. Red beans in crock pot ...
Now I'm laying down on sofa flipping threw movie channels hoping to find a good movie..

I'm always hungry how about u?

Preggo dreams are crazy as hell! !!

i'm hungry all the freakin time. if i had my way i'd just never stop eating :haha:

Yes that's the same way I feel!!! Lol light I can't get full N if I do feel full right after about ten 30 mins after I'm Hungry again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->