bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

what's really funny is, i want to eat all day and then i'm too full for dinner! :shrug:

I still haven't felt baby move should I call OB and see are is it still early

Yes lol!!! I'm full now but it's time for lance to get home and eat dinner ughh lol

i've decided if i don't get some shepherd's pie i'm going to throw a hissy. pretty weird craving, right? so i'm off to the store to buy the ingredients. morgan's working tonight, so i'll be eating solo. oooh...and i want a giant salad to go with it. must...not...snack...before...dinner!!!!!

Lol !! Pregnancy craving sux!!!! Lol!!!

That stinks about Morgan working tonight. But at least u dont have to cook��

oh i'm cookin!!! how the heck else will i get my shepherd's pie??? :haha:

Lol ur t0 funny!!!!

I don't feel preggo at all today do u ?

aside from sprout wiggling around like a hyper little nutball, nope...don't feel pregnant. though i'm starting to reconsider what it reall. y means to "feel" pregnant. after all of this.

btw...my ob told me that 17 weeks is really the ldearliest to feel movement, so i wouldn't worry at all. i think i was reading that anywhere between 17 and 25 weeks is normal. and it's been a long time since you've had an ultrasound. if you have an anterior placenta it could be even longer than that. i'm sure you're fine. your u/s is coming up really soon and i'm sure you'll see a crazy wriggly babers in there!

i'm sure everything's fine. wanting to eat all day is a good sign. it means your body's hard at work building a healthy baby.

when i went to the store to get all the stuff for shepherd's pie, i decided to try some greek frozen yogurt since if i eat all the ice cream i want i'll probably explode...it's pretty good. i may have found an acceptable pregnancy ice cream substitute!

I like frozen yogurt but I never heard of Greek.. Where is it at?

i got it in the ice cream freezer at safeway.

Oh cool.. I'm gonna have to try it out...

Okay I'm really worried now I'm not preggo I swear my boons stopped hurtin I just have if on my mind and I even told lance that... It sux I'm worried sick

I had a appt on the 6th of June and the heart beat was good it was 140bpm... I'm scared

don't be scared, hun. my boobs haven't hurt since like 9 or 10 weeks. it's totally normal to feel back to your old self in second tri. :hugs:

I guess ur right it's just so worrisome since my back hurts like it always does at night and since I haven't felt baby move yet

i'm sure everything's fine. you've got a tough little bubba in there and all the stuff you're feeling is perfectly normal for 2nd tri.

I'm praying ur right..

I just woke up its 3am in the morning !! I had a horriable night mare about ghost!!

i've been having really weird nightmares, too. all those hormones make your brain do crazy things!

Yea of crazy!! I was sleeping on Sofa and I woke up scared so I crawled in he's with lance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->