bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

my shepherd's pie came out soooooo good yesterday! and there's plenty left over, so i don't think i'll be cooking tonight! yay!

Lol good for you!!! I don't know what I'm cooking it's noon and I just woke up :) Ooops lol!!!

I might not cook cereal sounds good to me !

i started plucking my eyebrows because they were in dire need of some cleanup. i got one perfect and now i don't really feel like doing the other one. ugh! guess i have no choice!

Oh mine r soooo horriable I got mine done in April and we in almost July mine r way bad!!!! I need to go get them done along with my hair cut n my toes did

i finally finished the other one!:haha: i feel so much better. i just ordered some preggo safe nail polish so i can do my nails. now i need to file these suckers down. they've been growing so fast since becoming pregnant i can hardly keep up with them!

i do too :) i just finished filing them now. guess i'm inspired today. wow. it's so much easier to type without those things in the way!!!

Lol yea it is.. I always use my phone bc wireless interest sux here at camo ground

i think i'm going to have some frozen yogurt and a nap. i love being on vacation!

Lol I'm always on vacation that is untill baby is born... My daily routine is watching law n order n napping lol :)

Lol.. It is.. How was ur nap?
I fell asleep for about 20/30 mins and lance walks in gets him a snack n crawls into bed with me well he been sleeping since 4;30 I can't go back to bed..
I'm haveing a horriable craving for chicken strips with white gravy. Dq would be nice but we don't have any around here and sonic took it off the menu ... I might go to Popeyes and get some strips and come home n cook my own white gravy lol...

oh my gosh!!! i love popeyes!!! the closest one to us is about 2 hours away and you have to risk life and limb in a horrible ghetto to get to it.

Holly crap!!!!! When we r home we have access to Popeyes chilie Santa fay just opened mcd burger king. Checkers wendys taco bell and Walmart it's 15/20 mins away we have. Huge college in the town we live on the outside of ... I live in the swamp but the town I'm next too is quite big...

But we hardly ever go...

I wouldn't be able to go without Popeyes lol!!!

that's so nice. we're about 45 minutes away from a town that has anything decent in it. our town only has burger king and a subway. :(

I wish I town had that we don't even have a red light :)

lol...we were joking that we're fancy now because we just got a second stoplight! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->