bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

weird that it's just on one side...are you still spotting?

I'm not sure I haven't checked lately... Last time I checked about 1hr ago no I wasn't

well that's good news. did you sit in one position for too long? maybe you're just having some round ligament pain- especially if it's off to the side.

No not at all It started whem u was walking at Walmart and started gettin worse so we left

do you think you'll wait til monday or will you call your doc tomorrow?

Well there closed tomorrow untill Monday so I'm gonna have ti wait... The spotting did stopped and btw I love my hair cute!!! Looks so good nd healthy?!!!!

i'm glad you're happy with your hair. it' so nice to get a really good haircut!

Lance is upset bc my bother is coming with my mom to my ultra sound... I don't know what to do.. He is married and has 5 kids and lance thinks its wrong

Bc he wanted it to be just me n him a special moment between us so I just texted my mom for them not to come and I'm cryin now bc it hurts my feelings he just wants us to be there... I'm so upset... I'm scared. My mom is gonna get so mad

i guess i can see it from both sides. maybe since it's the day you're finding out the gender, he just wanted it to be an intimate moment for you guys. are you having a 3d/4d u/s @30 weeks? maybe you can invite them to that one.

Yea we r gonnA try to have a 3 d one... Do u think my mom is gonna be mad

i'm sure if you explain why, she'll understand. it seems like you guys are pretty close. i think letting her know that you'll have another u/s she can come to will make her happy enough.

i'm sure she'll be fine with it...try not to worry. you don't need anything else to stress over.

Yea ur right but it's to late bc I have been crying since I'm sorry

:hugs: aw, i'm sorry you're so upset, sweetie. try to relax. maybe try a cup of tea.

well, i guess i'm off to bed to do some reading...talk to ya tomorrow. hope your cramps feel better. i was just reading that abdominal cramping is really common right now because your ligaments are being forced to stretch more as your belly gets bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->