bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

at first i don't think it was even once a day. maybe every few days at first and then it got steadily more consistent.

That's how it been its starting to be at least nightly that I say was that the baby?

totally how i was at first. was that the baby? hm...probably not...wait! was THAT the baby? no...:haha:

That sounds just like me!!!!! Lmao!!! I'm so scared for Monday that something isn't right with the baby... I have never been this scared in between ultra sounds but I am this week... And I'm scared to get my tooth pulled bc I had braces in high school and I have perfect white teeth and I would be really pissed if they pulled that tooth and my bottom teeth move!! Not only that I'm scared it's gonna Hirt.. Bc my wisdom teeth recovery was horriable!!!!! But mom said its nothing like that

no...having your tooth pulled really won't be that painful. wisdom teeth are a totally different story. hopefully your teeth won't shift, but i suppose it's possible. ask your dentist about it. i'm sure you're not the first person with that concern.

i'm always really nervous before ultrasounds. i think it's normal. i always think, "what if they don't find a heartbeat? what if there's something wrong with the baby?" i think it's normal to be concerned. imagine how it must have been 30 years ago when they didn't have all this stuff and you just had to wait til the big day to find out. sheesh! what torture!

Yea ur right but also think 30/50 yrz ago noone had miscarriages either lol!!!

I have a bottom permiant retainer but it's just on my front teeth... I'm terrified!!!!!

I just went back n read the first 30 pages of the forum man I can clearly see a line on all my test but I didn't wanna believe it to get hurt.. How crazy was I!!!

Have u seem Samantha?

sometimes i got back and read random pages too...it's funny. i haven't seen or heard from her, but according to her ticker she's pregnant again, so that's cool.

oh my gosh! i'm am so tired. i had the WoRsT insomnia last night!!!!! i must not have gotten to bed until 4:30 or 5. i am soooooooo tired.

I'm so scared baby isn't doing okay... I'm freaking terrified?!!!!!!!

cramps are normal, sweetie. don't worry. i've had some lately. your uterus is starting to crowd your insides at this point- particularly your intestines. what you're feeling is likely just gas pains. i've been having them a lot lately.

Praying ur right I'm bidding on a heart Doppler on eBay to hold me over during appt

i was thinking about buying one, but i think i'd just drive myself crazy with it and overuse it.

it's just from the polyp. i'm sure you're okay, hun. try not to worry...it isn't good for you. :flower:

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/2654c16f.jpg
Spottin now and cramping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"