bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yay!!! Thank u so much!! I have been driving we r bout 30 mins fr
Home now..

home sweet home. i'm not even involved and i'm so anxious for you to be there permanently!

Lol yea we bout 5 mins away we had to stop n pick up our bass boat that was in the shop for a tune up.. And I got a pizza from Walmart deli ummm looks so damn good... Im gonna go for a 10 min boat ride and then start supper :)

Girl I can't wait to be perm either umm be so nice

ugh! so mad! got the oven preheated and everything ready to get started and found that morgan had used up all our sugar in his damn coffee!!! :growlmad: oh well. guess he'll have to wait until tomorrow for cookies, because it's about nap time and i'm not driving to the store to buy it right now.

I'm gettin so excited done had my bathe n washed my hair n shaved all I gotta do now is finish this movie and try to get some sleep!!! Ha that should be fun

i can't wait to hear!!!!! have you used the chinese gender predictor yet? i actually just tried it. it said i was having a girl. i used this one.

https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/western-gender-chart.html

I stayed up all night last night couldn't sleep.. Own my way now yay!!!!

It's a girl... I'm so upset I been crying and I actually feel horriable for cryin but I'm upset bc I had my mind set for a boy :(

aw, sweetie...i'm so sorry. :hugs: i'm sure once you get used to the idea you'll be just as excited.

my gram finally passed away last night. i'm actually quite relieved. she wasn't responding to treatment and they had to stop giving her food and fluid because she wasn't processing it at all. since they weren't treating her they were going to have to move her to another facility, which would've been very painful, so i suppose it's for the best.

how did your dental appointment go?

Sorry for ur lose :( may she rest in peace..

My appt is in 30 mins in dreading it :( we eating at Popeyes..

Did I tell u baby girl is measuring 19w

Well my tooth is finally out!!! Thank u lord!!! I hope I didn't stress baby out bc my heart was beating so damn fast!! Didn't hurt at all though... Just pressure...

They gave me ibeprofen 600 and amoxicillin I hope ibeprofen is safe Denist said it was safe ..

yeah...you did mention that you were measuring at 19 weeks. are you going to change your ticker?

glad having your tooth pulled wst fine. wasn't too terrible. i'm sure baby is just fine. if the dentist says the meds are fine, i'm sure they are. you can't possibly be the first pregnant lady they've treated.

we went grocery shopping today. think i'll make some chicken wraps for dinner. yum!

Well I ended up calling dr to verify ibeprofen well turns out its not safe so I got to call tomorrow n they will call me out something eles stronger

wow...i'm glad you called. you should call the dentist to complain/inform them. that's horrible! oh...took my 20 week bump pic...stand by and i'll upload.

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/IMGP1010.jpg

Wow !!! Ur bump is lovely!!! Ur showing Awsome!!

I'm hurting horriable N can't take anything :( I don't wanna make that trip to go back to camper tonight. But he is making me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->