bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Thank you so much!! I have been reading what to expect when ur expecting I downloaded iBooks app and then I bought the book for 10 dollars.. I'm flipped threw it and read what caught my eye r what I didn't know N I stopped on chapter 5 .. :)

My cramps feel better and I just went to the ladies room and nothin so I hope it's over with.. My belly must really be stretching bc boy was them cramps kinda intense..

I'm nervous for my mom to text me back tomorrow she is outta town so her service sucks so I texted her.. She must have not got it yet bc ah never replied...

Well I'll talk to u tomorrow.. Night

my ob gave up what to expect. it's nice to have something to reference every now and then...definitely not a good cover to cover read, but great to take a peek at when you have questions.

i hope you get the reaction you want from your mom. i'm sure it will ppbe fine.

i'm off to go shopping/walking/lunch with my best friend today as soon as she gets her lazy butt out of bed and all coffeed up. i hope her stupid neanderthal of a husband behaves himself today so i don't have to cave his face in. :)

Wow sounds like u got beef with her husband!!
What to expect is very useful!!

My mom said she understands not mad and just wants to be called first!!!! Lol I still feel upset I stood her up but I had to listen to lances feelings too

yeah. i really can't stand him. she ran off and eloped with him after they'd only been dating for like 6 weeks. she never even told me she had a boyfriend. and he's just an utter ass. he refuses to stop smoking weed and he is just annoying as all hell. he's a total loser who can't stick with any one job for more than a few months before he decides it's stupid and quits. he's totally ruined her life. without him she'd be totally independent, but she has to live with his family because they don't have any money. they're constantly fighting. i want to shove my foot up his ass.

it's good that your mom understands. she's been through all this baby stuff before and i'm sure she gets that it's a compromise. i say just focus on getting excited about seeing your lo again in 2 days!!! :happydance: are you feeling a little more relaxed today?

Wow he is a total loser one day she will wake up and realize she is miserable!!!!

I was feelin relaxed but I apotting tan almost yellow it's so light tan n I have a panty liner on n there is little specs of tan in there I'm still cramping on rIght side.. I'm starting to say oh well bc there is nothing I can do about it now... Hate to say that but it's true!!!

Bex where r u?? Thought u would be back from lunch n shopping with ur friend by now.. Getting worries about u :)

hey...sorry for the long absence. we ended up being out until about 10:00 last night. i was sooooo tired!!! i didn't even bother logging on when i got home. definitely no trouble sleeping last night! i CRASHED! :happydance:

i'm sorry about your spotting. i'm sure it's just the polyp. i'm glad you have your u/s tomorrow. you'll be able to get this all sorted out and maybe you'll feel a bit better....any difference today?

i'm excited!!!! 20 weeks! i'm halfway to baby!!!!!

Omg congrats!!!! So happy for u!!!! Yay!!!

Bet u had fun though... :)

I'm okay waiting for lance to get home so we can leave to go to the house... I'm trying not to worry bc there is. Nothing I can do :)

it's good that you're trying to stay calm. i'm sure when you have your u/s tomorrow you'll see that everything is just fine. and you'll get to know if you have a little miss or a little mr!!! :happydance: if baby cooperates, that is! what time is your appointment?

and hooray for getting to go home for a bit! how long will you be there this time?

Thanks I haven't spotted yet today..

My apt is at 10 then I got to go get that tooth pulled at 2 :(

It depends If lance has off wesnday for 4th of July then we fonna be there till then n he is gonna ride with Someone Tuesday so I don't have to come back just for a day...

If he gets a tooth pulled he might not go to work Tuesday.. We shall see :)

glad your spotting seems to have stopped.

i'm so excited for wednesday. we're going to a baseball game :happydance: i can't wait!

O that sounds so fun!!!! Yay!!!

I'm watching where the heart is I love this movie

i'm trying to figure out what to do today. i have some laundry to fold and i need to unload the dishwasher, but other than that, the house is spotless...hmmmm...there must be something around here i can clean/organize. maybe i'll bake some cookies for morgan.

i think i have all the ingredients for his favorite toffee butter cookies :)

Oh wow never heard of them they sound so good though

they're pretty tasty. do you like to bake? i'll send you the recipe if you want :)

Yes I love to bake.. Plz send me it :) thank you..

U won't me email??

I'll send it privately

once i pull out my recipe i'll type it up for you. the butter is softening now...:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->