bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I hope ur right... I'm laying with my feet propped up

good. i'm sure you just need a little rest and the spotting will stop. your u/s is on monday, right?

Yes it is on Monday but I'm scared I'm telling u I just feel something isn't right ...

it's normal to feel worried. but you've been feeling some little movements and everything- and that's a really good sign. if something were that amiss, that wouldn't be happening.

Right but how do I know that's the baby?? Bc it's higher than u stated... That plus I'm cramping right side mainly few on left and my back hurts from time to time... I'm sorry I need to relax...

Can u miscarriage at 18 weeks?? What is my. Chances

it's okay to worry- just don't get yourself so worked up that you stress the baby out. your spotting really doesn't look that bad and i'm sure the cramping is just a normal part of pregnancy. those little lower belly twitches you described sound just like how mine started. it really does sound like everything's okay.

Thank you Bex don't know what I would do without you!!!! Thanks!!! Xoxo

that's why i'm here :) i have my freak out days too. just a couple days ago sprout wasn't moving around as much. the mommy side of my mind wanted to freak out and run around in panicked circles. my well-read, educated mind had to talk me down! :haha:

Awe lol ur such a good person!!! So the baby is moving everyday all day?? Mine anit ughh!!!!!

oh no...it's definitely not all day. he (?) will go through periods of movement and then be quiet for a long while. it does happen at some point every day now. some days are much less active than others. some days he's (?) going nonstop.

Awe shy so happy for you!!!! I like how u did he (?) to cute its a habbit for me I always say he...

Just got my hair trimmed and thinned out and eye brows done.. Girl I had so much brow hair that my brows r still throbbing!!! I haven't had them done since end of march

when i did my eyebrows a couple days ago i swear you could've made a new eyebrow out of what i plucked out of them! :haha:

sheesh! after being up all last night i just took an epic nap. it was awesome!

okay. that's it! i am going to make these damn meatball subs before the ground turkey goes bad!

aw i'm sorry you're uncomfortable, sweetie. does it feel like it could be just gas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->