• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

oh frickin hell. morgan took the camera with him. later i will show the the huge difference in the progression of my wondfos compared to frer. it takes awhile for your lines to darken.

Okay.. Sorry I been Mia I just have a freaking horriable ear ache.. I told my sister and my mom I'm so stressed out I don't know what to do next.. It's crazy

:hugs: just try to relax, hun. you're going to be okay! i know it's impossible, but try to find something to distract yourself. cuddle up in front of a movie or bake some cookies... something cathartic.

May i ask can a really hot room affect the temping? :| x

as long as the temperature in the room stays pretty consistent i don't think it should matter. it's more about the biphasic ovulation pattern and seeing a thermal shift than the actual numbers.

no need to apologize, hun. i'm in front of the computer all day this weekend anyway because i'm finishing up a research report for my master's program. b n b is a great procrastination tool!

i always have on and off pinching after i o...every single month. it's your corpus luteum. after your egg is released, the follicle it was released from produces progesterone to make your uterine lining all cushy to prep for a fertilized egg. it's totally normal to have little pains from that.

how long have you been ttc? i honestly never noticed any pains like that until i started seriously ttc. i'm sure they were there, i just didn't pay any attention to them because i wasn't thinking about it.

well, i hope you catch your eggy really soon, but if you don't get it right away, you'll get to know all your body's signs really well. everybody has a normal pattern of "symptoms" and temps and all that stuff. it just takes a few months to really get an idea of what's normal for you--at least it did for me.

don't sound so down, hun! :hugs: you're breakin my heart!

Thank you :hugs: I'm sorry! It just hard.. I hope i have done it.. and is 12 dpo when period sposse to start? x

every girl is a little different. the average is 14 days, so you would get af at 15 dpo, but anywhere between 10 and 16 is considered normal.

and within your tww, implantation occurs between days 6 and 12 dpo (most commonly bet 7 and 10)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->