bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i wouldn't worry too much. some people don't feel baby's movement until 28 weeks the first time around. i'm sure you got to see her moving plenty on the u/s and now that you have the doppler you can check in whenever you feel nervous.

i'm so happy. last night was morgan's last noc shift until next week (i think). i'll be nice to actually have him home overnight! :)

Oh how sweet!! The weather is about to storm really bad I hope lance gets off work (rained out)

oooh fun! i hope he gets home early for you. i looooove storms. i'd love a good downpour right about now!

Well he ended up gettin rained out at 2:30 so we r laying in bed and it's pouring I'm so tired rain always makes me tired!!! So we r gonna have us a nap :)

aw how nice! i tried to take a nap today, but i just couldn't fall asleep. now i'm just waiting around for morgan to wake up. i can't wait to spend some time together :)

Awe how cute!!!! Me n lance isnt like that anymore lol!! We do our on things...

I started supper almost 2 hours ago and it's almost done hmm..

Deer sausage with potatoe wth gravey over rice(Louisiana) thing lol

oooh. i'm making chicken fajitas with orange avocado salsa.

Wow funky meal Annie! We are having wild sockeye salmon steaks with salad and rice or quinoa....or possibly potatoes. mmm, potatoes!

hope- i made awesome mashed potatoes the other night. instead of mashing in roasted garlic as usual, i put in some grated colby-jack and some raw finely minced yellow onion. they were sooooo good!

I'm really worried why bentlie isn't moving yet???? Wtf

i'm sure it's no big deal. she's moving. you're just not feeling it.

I just listen to bentlies hb but it was 80 bpm?? Wtf I'm scared should I go to er .. I dont think it was her hb lance said it was

no...you must have found your own heartbeat. i'm sure that wasn't hers. but if you feel more comfortable going to get checked out, do so.

Bex it was the same spot she always stays right beside. Belly button

perhaps she's rolled away from that area...?

if you're really worried, go get checked out. there's no harm in it, right?

I tried again and sure enough she is all the way on my left side long ways hb was 138 !! Whew I was worried :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->