bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

well, try again. search around a bit more. if you keep getting the same result, go get checked out.

Thanks me to!! :)
U know i stil havent smoked since whenever I quit months ago!$ but damn I just Wont one cig just one!! Sad to say but I'm counting down to when bentlie is born so I can have my cup of coffee with my cigaret!! Omg yes!!! Lol

All off a sudden when I drink something. Cold my front tooth on the side hurts I called mom hopefully it goes away.. We might be going home for good next week.. :) fx fx fx

My tooth feels much better hits every now n than..

But my lower back is hurting bad today maybe the weather chance...

I have one tynole 3 left I have. Heating pad n I'm thinking about taking it .. :/

please please please don't start smoking again when she's born. you're going to be her example for what's good and healthy. and you've gone this long. you don't need to smoke anymore! and what if you get pregnant again? you'll have to quit all over again. it's hard enough the first time!

i'm sorry your back is hurting. my feet have been hurting the last couple days from being up on them all day. i took it easy today and they're feeling better. :)

Awe well that's good u need to rest daily lol !!

I had a little energy today did laundry cleaned camper top to bottom mopped dusted bathroom cleaned pantry n freezer n ice box out.. Going grocery shopper tomorrow ..

I'm not gonn lie.. I really want to smoke again.. That's just me I'm sorry

i know...sometimes i still want to smoke- even a year and a half later. but it's so not worth it!

i'm glad you might be getting to go home for good soon. when will you know for sure?

Saturday there suppose ti be done with the job.. But there is still things that gotta be done.. So hopefully by Saturday. We should know..

I'm worried bc when I go home n start cleaning an unpacking camper my back is really really gonna hurt!!

i try to make sure i do a chore, then take a little bnb break before going to the next one. i still get sore, but not nearly as badly as if i kept working without a break.

Yea .. I'm the type I don't finish untill it's totally done!!

O wow I'm so happy!!

We have a brown and turquoise bathroom in master.. And I have on rug in front of shower its circles and so cute well we only bought one and when we went to buy another one they stopped it n changed it to like green.. So I always looked for another rug for in front of my tub/sink well guess what!!!! I found two rugs shower curtain and a very cute basket ... All for 20 bucks!! So happy!! Now I can put a rug in front of my sink and lances and the little cute basket behind toliet!!! Wow yay!!!

wow! that's awesome! where did you find them?

eBay .. There used but hell I don't care I was Bout to change my whole bathroom glad I didn't have to :)

we want to redo our formal living room, but what we want to do is going to be really expensive, so we'll have to do it in pieces. we already have some of the artwork, but that's about it so far. we obviously have more pressing decorating issues on our plate right now! lol

Lol.. What do u wanna do?

We acutally just started hanging things on our walls the only thing that has stuff on wall is living room we never had a reason to put pics up kwim?

But after I get bentlies bedding in I'm gonna take it to a fabric place and get some ribbon wicker baskets fabric and letters on and paint to paint her letters..

But we got the bathroom done so all we gotta do now is get our carpet cleaned threw out house we do this yearly and cleaned everything and then order our living room set.. All we want is 2 recliners 2 end tables and a sofa and 2 lamps.. The end tables have to have drawer on it for diapers n wipes

we want to do like a lounge-y kinda music hall of fame sort of thing, but we want to do it really nice, so it's taken some saving to get the art we want. we'e been investing in very nice photography and some classic lps that are in really good condition that we've had framed. we want to get a couple used drum kits for a coffee table and end tables and we'd like to get some really funky leather sofas. we already have our guitars wall-mounted in there, but it's going take a lot more investment to really get it where we want it.

it's just going to take a long time to put together.

When does 3rd tri start?

First tri flew bye but damn 2nd tri is dragginggggggggg!!!!

i think it's 27 weeks. so just over 4 more weeks for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->