bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea sounds like it will and lots of dollars as well.. Everything wi come into play..

Do u have a recliner u gonna rock ur baby are ur gonna use a glider in her room?

Reason Im asking is bc I figure I'm gonna do a lot of sleeping in my recliner that's y I'm not getting a glider

my mom gave me the rocking chair she used with my brother and me.

Wow 27 I thought 25-26 :( damn..

Yea ur always closer than me but I'm right behind ya

I felt bentlie moving earlier quit a lot little pokes

That's cool a family tradition.. How cute..

I mean like restless nights tv blaring bentlie screaming and me can barely hold eyes open so I fall asleep in recliner lmao

i'm glad you're feeling lots of little pokes now. sprout seems to wiggle a lot when i eat fruit :haha:

Awe shy..

I took my ultra sound pics off the ice box to take pics and put them on the table and went outside well now I can only find one!! I'm so upset maybe it will turn up when I unpack camper if not nothing I can do about it..

hmmm...did you have a window open?
is lance looking at one?

No no window .. I Asked lance he said he hasn't seem it.. There together there not cut.. I cleaned today and looked every where n still can't find them

Download matching with friends...
Same username find me

I woke up to a wet spot on my shirt wear my nipple is.. I squeezed it nothing came out so I'm gonna keep a eye on my bra .. Weird huh

lol...i haven't started leaking yet. i asked my mom and she said she leaked when she was pregnant, but not until close to the end of pregnancy. i ordered some breast pads, just in case. i can't go back to work with leaky nipples. that would be interesting to explain to the kids!

yeah- mid august.

i just ordered my breast pump from target. i had a $100 that the teachers in my grade level gave me for putting together some curriculum resources last school year, so i figured i'd just pull the trigger and get it now.

my brother already bought us the beaba babycook food maker, so i guess we're good on feeding for quite awhile. i guess that's a plus- being able to feed the kid.

yeah. like i said, i'm really weird about chemicals. i know if i buy organic and make my own it will be pesticide and preservative free and it won't have any weird, unnecessary ingredients.

There not gonn have pesticides in baby food sweetie

"The new report found pesticides in more than half the applesauce, peaches, pears, plums, sweet potatoes, squash, green beans and mixed vegetables tested." (from environmental working group)

https://www.ewg.org/reports/baby_food

unless you buy specifically organic, i don't think there's any way to avoid it. and even then you have to worry about packaging and preservative chemicals and various forms of contamination in processing plants. i know it's probably a bit overboard, but i just feel more comfortable buying produce from local organic farmers and making it myself. i want to know EXACTLY what's baby's food.

To each there own .. It crosse my mind I'm just not gonna have time at all to do that.. :)

yeah- i'm hoping this baby food maker is going to make it a bit easier it steams and mashes it for you and you can buy freezer trays that make serving sizes. i know it'll be hard to balance full time work and baby, but hopefully now that i'm not in school i'll have more time to devote.

and i certainly don't hold it against anyone who buys baby food. i just feel better about doing it that way myself. just like making household cleaners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->